Zajanya

Tanya's POV
Zalfie have arrived now Jims with Alfie and I'm with Zoe. Were just chatting about what were going to do in are video because all we know is that it's going to be a challenge video we're just brainstorming Jim thought of innuendo Alfie thought of bean boozled and me and Zoe thought of tin can challenge. But mainly Jim and Alfie were in the living room talking don't know what about though boy stuff I should imagine. Zoe bought Nala to play with Martha so she doesn't get in the way. We decided to do tin can challenge Zoe is dreading it but Alfie and Jim are looking forward to it but me I don't really mind we called over Joe to film us. We have 16 cans which means 4 each. But we added a twist by putting in Jim and Alfie's idea by if you lose you have to watch a funny video if you laugh you have to wag one of every flavour bean and swallow it.

Jim's POV
They have arrived now and were thinking of challenges me and Alfie just thought of the first one that piped into are mind which was bean boozled and innuendo we just went into the other room and talked about it. It turned out we were doing tin can challenge with a twist of are ideas as well.

Alfie's POV
On the way to Janyas me and Zoe were talking about the big surprise and how we think she's going to react to it. We both think she is going to enjoy it so much. Zoe's just singing to blank space her favourite were a bit unsure on the challenge though because we are not very good at it at all. Zoe said that she is going to decide with Tanya on what we are going to do. I'm just going to stay with Jim because then it's boys and girls probably in separate rooms as well.

Zoe's POV
We are on are way to Janya's now thinking about what challenges were going to do and also about the surprise and the reactions. Until blank space comes on and I sing my heart out as Alfie stares at me like I'm crazy. I told Alfie that I was going to go with Tanya to think about what challenge to do he's going to go with Jim.