⚰ o n e

ERRORS AHEAD

A gift for Sehun's birthday. Updates next year...? Please don't expect. Huhu. I'm yet to finish the other four before this. Just... a plain gift. :)

Tweet: #IARWSehun
——

[2016. The Office]

I BOWED my head, it will be disrepectful of me to look at him with such proud eyes after doing something wrong. I honestly don't know what kind of punishment he'll give me but I'm going to give it a try because after all these, I will never regret whatever I did.

I heard him clear his throat and it made me shut my eyes tightly. Calm down, Mirae. You can get through this for sure. I stood straight when I heard him speak, "You know that what you did is still wrong, right?"

Biting my lower lip, I nodded my head, "But if given a chance, Sir, I'd do it again."

He sighed, I raised my head a bit to see his reaction and it was clear that I disappointed him. Who wouldn't be disappointed, though? I am Mirae, one of the most outstanding grim reapers among all the sectors. Reapers look up to me and here I am, receiving the consequence of breaking the rules. A disgrace to my sector and to all grim reapers. "As a punishment, the Supervisor ordered that you will be sent back to Earth and continue collecting souls–" I smiled upon hearing those words, feeling relieved because that will be easy, I do that everyday because that's my job. I thought it would be something difficult or painful even but hah! I guess the Supervisor is still a good deity—"as a human being."

"What?" I exclaimed, my eyes widely opened. Human being?! How am I supposed to collect souls when I'm human?

It was his turn to smile, "You heard me right."

My brows knotted in one, "Does that mean I would have to travel by foot or any means of transportation used by humans?" He nodded his head and I cursed mentally. That only means I can't teleport anymore or be invisible! Not being able to do so will make it way harder for me to collect souls. Just what the hell is this situation? "When can I go back as a grim reaper?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "As soon as you get the soul of the white angel."

Eh? White angel? Since when did they let the White Angel be born as a human? "And what if the white angel is not dying?" And what if I can't find that person?

He smirked at me and I almost got scared of the thoughts running inside his head, "Kill him." He tapped the tip of his pen on the desk, "Or her."

I clenched my jaw and shook my head, "I am a grim reaper, Sir. I only collect souls and I don't kill humans."

"Mirae," he called, "this case is differe–"

I cut him off, "No, sir. If not killing that person and waiting for them to die means staying on Earth for a long time then so be it." There must be some great things I could enjoy as a human, some things like a grim reaper couldn't.

He raised his hand as if telling me that he understands, "Okay, Mirae. Do whatever you want but just in case you want to go back to your old life, you know what to do."

Life? Do we even have a life? Is what we have right now a life? Ugh, this is frustrating! "How do I even know if a certain human is the white angel?"

"A feather shape will light on their back." So I have to see their bare back first to know? This is insanely difficult! How will I see that? Strip them off their clothes?