o n e

I stepped out of my car to overlook the view of Hollywood, i stood there in disbelief. i was really here, i got back into my car and called david who was my old friend from Florida.he had gotten me a place to live which got me excited because you know what they say "new state new friends" i sat down on the dirt road and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it and breathing in the harsh smoke that felt warm on my throat. after about ten minutes david finally texted me the address and i hopped back into my car and drove to my new house.

 as i arrived at the house i saw three cars which was odd because i thought i was having one roommate, i brushed this thought off and walked to the front door. i didn't know if the doorbell worked so i justed knocked, there was a yell and another one then a tall shirtless guy covered in tattoos answered the door. he looked me up and down then realised i was his new roommate "ahhh you must be  trinity" he said with a very happy voice "come in" he said to me. 

i walked into the house and saw four boys standing in front of me, "well I'm scott and that's heath, zane, toddy and elton" i smiled at all five of the boys and said "hi my name is trinity" trying to sound as nice as i could 

 scott looked towards me and said "let me take you to your new room" i followed him then realised all the boys were following us, as we got to the end of the hallway scott said "this is your room it's right next to heaths" i smile and replied "thank you so much but if you don't mind I'm going to unpack" i tried to say it without sounding mean.all the boys went back to their room expect heath. 

heath looked at me and smiled, "oh my he's so gorgeous" i thought to myself then he just said that he is right next to me if i need any help. i just smiled and nodded, he walked out of my room. after about an hour and a half, i was finished unpacking when i heard a knock at my door. i walked to my door and opened it to see heaths beautiful smile "do you wanna come sit outside with me" he asked i smiled and said "sure, just let me grab something" i ran to my purse and grabbed my phone and my cigarettes and lighter but hid them in my pockets so he wouldn't see them.

we walked outside together and sat on a chair with a small table "so tell me about yourself" heath said to me, "well my name is trinity and i come from Florida i went to high school with david that's how i got to live here and yeah i guess that's it" i said to him he quickly replied with "noooooo when i say tell me about yourself i really mean it, like tell me how old you are, how old you were when you met your best friend, tell  me everything" 

 "okay fine" i said while laughing "well i am 20 years old,i grew up in north Florida, i never met my mother but i had my father but my father and i didn't get along,a lot of shit happened while i grew up. in 6th grade i met david and we have been best friends ever since (lol i know david isn't from florida it's just for the story) at the end of high school i needed to get away from my father so i saved up heaps of money from working and then last year i finally got enough money to move but i didn't move until this year and that's pretty much it"said to him but i didn't tell about how i smoke or how i got abused or anything like that because he'll probably hate me or think I'm gross. 

We continued to talk for another 30 minutes until zane called him in, i stayed outside and tried to look for somewhere to smoke without anyone seeing me, i walked behind the tree and sat on the floor and lit my cigarette then someone came behind the tree. 

A/N

hey everyone soo this is my first book and i hope you enjoy it; if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments or message me! x