Doc/O'Malley x Reader

For @MelloettaSymphony

___________

You sat, curled up by the fire with your boyfriend, Doc. He had his arm around you, his glasses low on his nose and his dirty blonde hair messy. He pushed his glasses up and leaned his head on your shoulder, holding onto you like if he let go, he would die. It was mid winter and it was cold as hell and snowing. Doc looked up at you, "I love you so damn much, (Y/n). You know that, right?" He said. You giggled, "You tell me every day, babe." You reminded the dorky boyfriend of yours.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing you softly, his lips perfectly in sync with yours. This was the sweet, slow and passionate kiss that you had half the time when it was just Doc, not O'Malley. You kissed back, knowing the best part was coming up. You heard a deep snarl come though his laugh as he kissed you roughly, O'Malley coming out. He got on top of you and pinned your wrists down, continuing. He pulled away, both of you breathless. "That's how you kiss a girl, Doc~" he laughed as Doc came back. He jumped off very quickly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, (Y/n)!!" He apologized. "I'm so sorry!! I can't help it!!" He apologized over and over. You giggled, "It's fine, love. I never said I didn't like it rough, anyway." You giggled and kissed his nose. "I'm going to go shower~!!" You smiled and stood up, leaving Doc flushed. He smiled and was practically nose bleeding as you went upstairs. "Wow, how smoothie you are with girls.." O'Malley rolled his eyes. "Shut up." Doc snapped. "I got her to kiss me first~"