Carnival Lights

The sun was about to set, the air was cooling, and the clouds were taking over the sky.

The weather was just perfect and so was the was the view. There were Ferris wheels, house of mirrors, and more in the area.  All of the rides waere starting to illuminate the place.There were people walking around and enjoying themselves. You'd occasionally hear a whoop or yell from the distance, whether it be winning a game or wasting $10 dollars on one. The prizes were fish, teddy bears, toys, anything that would make you want to win something for somebody you like.

The smell of churros and deep fried food was in the air, making you hungry. You thought what you were going to do when you got off the ride. Have some cottoncandy, play some games...

running and throwing up as soon as you got off this cup that was spinning 20 miles an hour?

When was this ride going to end?

How did you let Seven convince you to get in this hellish ride.
You felt like you were on the blink of death while he was having the time of his life. It was unfair!!! You were supposed to be home playing an LOLOL tournament, but you were stupidly persuaded to go and hang out with your friends instead, getting the false promise of having a good time. It was fun, sure, but all of the rides so far have just been making you sick. Seven doesn't exactly have the best choice in rides. Speaking of which, your thoughts were interrupted with a random,

"Wahoo!!!!!!!"

Seven was spinning it faster and faster, and by now you think it was on purpose. He was grinning and had a mischievous look in his eyes. Sure he was enjoying it, but what about you???
You desperately grab onto the sides of the tea cup and look around, spotting the other RFA members on the ground below.
Jaehee was looking at you patiently, more than likely waiting for the ride to be over. Jumin was just...looking at his watch. He had face paint on, which surprise surprise! Was a cat. Lastly, Zen was just glaring at him, maybe for a few seconds before continuing to record your fiasco.

"HAH!!!! You sucker!! I told you it was a bad idea!!!"

You were tempted to throw up right on him and his stupid rat-tail, but before you could- the ride ended up stopping and lowering down slowly. The anticipation to get off was swelling inside of you as you sighed with relief

"Awe!!! So soon? Lets go again, Yoosung!!!" said the redhead as he stepped out of the ride, walking like a drunken man coming out of a bar. God, for somebody who only ate chips and drank soda all day- he was acting like if he was the healthiest person alive! You weren't any better, but jealous that he doesn't get a weak stomach like you.

Your seatbelt unbuckles faster than the speed of light and you steadily grab onto Zen's arm when the rest of RFA members had walked over. Zen immediately retracted and looked disgusted.

"Hey! Let go!! You look like you're gonna throw up on me!!! In the other direction please!!!"

Zen shoved you off, looking at Jaehee and Jumin in panic. Of course Jaehee said,

"You shouldn't have let him convince you."

And Jumin with,

"Wow. You have a weak stomach don't you?"

You groaned in response, coughing a bit before finally responding with tears dwelling into your eyes, running down your cheeks.

"You're all terrible people."

Seven watched over as you were in a sickly state, gagging repeatedly. Everybody else had left out to different directions of the area. Zen walking away in a huff after Jumin said to just get over your sickness, probably going to the House of Mirrors of course. Jaehee wanted to tag along, but alas! Jumin was dragging her with him to write notes about the rides as he came up with ideas for the company. What was the point of coming if she was going to bring work with her? Poor Jaehee. This is what Seven had said when you brought your head back up.

In this short term mess, it seemed that you were left alone with Seven in the end. You two were sitting down on a bench, around the Ferris Wheel. It had a nice atmosphere, but it smelled like food.

It made you feel worse.

After what or so minutes, you get up to throw away the bucket after noticing you weren't still throwing up anymore. You wearily looked up when you came back to Seven, shivering and clutching to your arms in desperation to cover yourself from the cold. The sun was already down, and it was night. This had made the temperature drop from a pleasant 75 to a ghastly 60. Why did't you bring a jacket instead of wearing a t-shirt?

"So, what now? Where's everybody else?"

Seven shrugged,"How am I to know? I wasn't the one throwing up and all~"

"Yea sure, so do you really know where they are or not?"

For once he's serious, and shakes his head no. You open your phone and realize it had no battery. Showing it to Seven, he opens up his own and makes a "Yeesh" noise. His was dead too.

You wince and frown, "What now?"
Seven stands up and pouts, pretending to be sad.

"Aweee Yoosung~ You sound so upset!!!" he replied, "Don't act like you can't have fun with your old friend God Seven!"

God. Kicking at the floor, you make an 'eh' noise. It's not that you didn't want to hang out with him...it's just...
"You're my friend and all Seven...but the rides you pick are a little bit too much."

He clutches at his chest and bites his lip,"Ah! I'm hurt! You've hurt me Yoosung, so you know that? I-" he began to shake your shoulders
"Am"
"Hurt."
Your response was gurgled. It sounded like a sorry but you couldn't tell. He was shaking you way too fast for your liking, and you felt sick again. He noticed this and stopped shaking you.

"Well, since it's only us, we could always try to go play carnival games together. I have enough money to buy the whole place out, even.

That was actually considerate of him, thank God

"Alright," You nodded, "Sure."