One Day=Forever

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I DON'T OWN ANYTHING I AM JUST KIND OF BASING IT OFF OF THE SHOW HEARTLAND THIS IS MY FIRST WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND PLEASE DON'T JUDGE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I WRITE DON'T READ IT OKAY BUT TELL ME WHAT I DID WRONG IN IT PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

 It all started when Ty came to the Ranch from when one of his "buddies" got him into some trouble. And when he first got there the first thing Grandpa says to him is "stay away from my granddaughters!"  And guess what happens a few months later Ty And Amy are a couple and Ty has earned respect from Grandpa and likes them being together. Because Grandpa like seeing Amy happy so as long as Ty makes Amy happy Grandpa is happy. But one thing that happens that doesn't make grandpa happy is when he sees Ty and Amy getting a little to close one day and he talked to Amy about it. And the next day Amy talked to Ty about it...............

Amy- "Hey Ty can we talk for a minute?"

Ty-" Yeah what's wrong?"

Amy-"My Grandpa noticed us getting a little close so we kind of need to stop being so close like that okay we only have been dating for about a month."

Ty-"Okay we'll take it slow."

So Amy and Ty go on with their lives for a little bit taking it slow and continues to do their work Amy continues help people and horses and Ty continues helping out with it.                                                      But two months later something bad happens to Amy....................

One day Amy was working with a horse and this horse doesn't like to be in small spaces. So when I put him in a stall he started jumping up and down like he was really scared and so Amy was tired because it was night time and she wanted to go to bed. So she made a wrong choice which was to turn her back towards the horse not watching what the horse was doing and the horse knocked her out. So when Ty went to go check on Amy because she was taking a long time putting the horse way. And when Ty found Amy, she was out cold on the ground with a gash on her head that kind of looked like a hoof mark. So Ty carries Amy to the Ranch house and ..............

Ty runs in with Amy in his arms looking scared to death-"help Amy is hurt i think a horse kicked her in the head!" 

Grandpa-"LAY HER DOWN ON THE COUCH AND CALL 911!"

 ***********************************************************************************************************