Welcome Back!

Mabel's Pov

I was back in gravity falls after 6 years! I have been waiting for this day for like ever! I missed everybody here! Including but not limited to, soos, grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Wendy, and so many more people! I was walking around the shack as happy as could be. I was saying hi to everyone I knew. 

"HEEEEEY!" I yelled across the room to Wendy. She looked over at me and laughed "Hey Mabel! Are you glad to be back?" She asked. I walked over to her and nodded frantically "Yes! I really am! I'm so excited!" I said as I shook my hands like crazy. Wendy laughed "Hey Mabe where's your bro Dipper?" She asked. I looked around the room for a second or two "I actually dont know... probably out hanging with Paacificaaaa!" I said as I spread out her name and made a kissy face. Wendy laughed "You have loved lots of guys to Mabe! Dont tease" she said as she began scoffing to herself. I laughed "yea yea! I'm gonna go see Grunkle Ford!" I said as I slowly walked away "Alright! Talk to ya later" Wendy said as she picked up a novel and began reading it. 

I ran into the living room "GRUNKLE FOOOORD!" I Yelled as I searched the whole shack for him. Stan walked up to me "Hes out getting something for an experiment of his or something" he said as he looked around the room. I smiled "Alrightie then! Where's Soos then?" I asked. Stan pointed towards the gift shop. I skipped over to the shop and barged in and saw Soos restocking the shelves "Hey Soos!" I said as I walked up to him"Oh Hey Dawg! Hows it hanging?!" He said as he looked from the shelves. "Not bad! Not bad at all!" I replied. I looked over at the counter and saw Melody working the cash register. I looked back over at soos "how are you and Melody?!" I asked Soos laughed "Were great! Me and her got married a years ago!" Soos replied. I smiled "Congratulations!!!" I yelled happily. Soos began restocking the shelves so I decided to go say Hey to Melody.

"Hey Mel!" I said as I walked over to her she looked at me "Oh Hey Mabel! How have you been lately?" She asked. I smiled "if been doing good! How bout you?!" I asked as I leaned on the counter. She laughed "I'm good as well!" I looked around. Then back at her "I heard you and soos had gotten married!" I said excitedly. Melody smiled "yeah we did! Did he tell you? I wouldnt be surprised he did!" She replied. I nodded and then saw a costumer walking up. I laughed and waved as I walked away

I walked into the Attic. It was my own room this time because Stan thought I was getting older and deserved my own room. Dipper was moved into that creepy room that had the body switching carpet in it! I sat on my pink sheet covered bed and looked around. And sighed to myself "I need someone to hang with" I looked around and saw all the posters on the ground. I smiled and picked them all up I began sticking them up on my wall one by one. I eventually fell asleep without a blanket. 

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey im happy with this fanfic and I ship Dipcifica and Mabill so there might be a little of Dipcifica in this but it's all mainly Mabill there probably won't even be a full chapter of Dipcifica but I think I'm gonna like this story better than my past ones! Hope you guys have a good night/day!                                                                                                                                   ~Shay