Chapter 3

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he knew we could shift.
"How? You wonder. I'm your Mate I smell your human side. I don't know why you won't shift but you take your time, I won't push." I looked at him in awe, I had just met him and now he nows I can shift. I we t into his closet and pulled out one of his shirts and went into the bathroom. I thought about my long dirty blonde hair, my long dancer legs. I used to dance before my parents died.
Then I felt my bones cracking I bit my lip to keep from screaming in pain. I was soon on my hands and knees naked. I quickly put on his shirt. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I herd him gasp then I herd a loud low growl. I have shifted. When i shift you can still see my ears and tail but nothing else.
"Mine!" I felt strong hand grab my waist, I opened my eyes to see his big blue ones. "Why are your ears and tail still out but your now fully shifted?" He asked touching my tail before I wrapped it around me.
"I-it-its because my parents and I are fox shifters they stay out. Humans can't see them. Sorry if I look bad. I'll show myself out." I turned to leave but he pulled me back.
"Your not going anywhere my little Vixen."
"Yes my family will hurt you to get me back. I need to leave. You can't tell anyone you saw me." I started to shift before he even said some thing and I ran out of his room trying to find the exit. Soon I herd paws hot on my trail. I ran fast thinking I don't want to hurt him, I'll just keep running till I find an exit. Just then I felt some tackle me to the ground, I yelped out in pain and nervousness. The wolf got off me and started walking towards me. I did the first thing I now how, I cowered in the corner.