Chapter 19- Kill Them With Kindness

My Paid Boyfriend

Chapter 19- Kill Them With Kindness

I woke up in the morning, with a slight head ache, and the need to never ever want to get out of bed. The last part is a typical feeling I have every morning, nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't completely sober last night. I spent thirty minutes lying face first into my pillow thinking about every detail of last night that I could remember. I remember talking to Jason, the beer pong game, the Frisbee game with Colt, the touchy flirty thingy going on with him, - probably because he was buzzed at the time and it didn't faze him- getting hit with a Frisbee, then I remember going inside to look for Carly but I can't really remember what exactly happened after going back.

I can tell you what happen by guessing, I probably played more drinking games, which wasn't smart of me. I don't know why I really wanted to go out that night. I mean yeah it was cool to get out and mingle. Will I do it again? No, I probably won’t for a while now. The last thing I was really trying to remember is what went down in this very room with Jeremy. I remember as much as him giving me pills and water and putting me to bed. Other than that I can't remember much. Some part of my brain is telling me I slapped him, but I don't think I'd ever do that unless I was furious. It looks cool when girls do it on TV for dramatic effect but I don't think I'm that kind of girl.

I heard a door slam making me cringe. Feet shuffled across the floor and a loud familiar sigh was released. "Get your ass out of bed its eleven in the morning." Paige grumbled jumping on the end of my bed. I grumbled nonsense into my pillow not wanting to talk, "See this is why we don't go to parties, Sky." She sighs again but stops the bouncing, "What happened to you last night? I snuck back in at around past midnight and I found you already in bed but Carly wasn't back. Did you guys split up?" She questioned.

I growled rolling over on my back. Shit I forgot about Carly, "Please tell me she's back." I plead with my roommate. I'd feel nothing but guilt if Carly stayed the night in some random room with random people. If something happened to her I'd feel even worse.

"Jade said she came in about twenty minutes after me. We already went to breakfast. You missed out, they made waffles." Paige informs me.

I whine and pout, waffle breakfast is my favorite. You got in a line and picked out whatever you wanted to put in your waffle, and then the cook pours the batter and your flavor topping and puts it all on the waffle skillet with a side of bacon or sausage. It's the only time I actually eat breakfast and the food is good. If its eleven o'clock and I run to the cafeteria maybe I can still get my waffles before they serve lunch!

"How much did you drink last night?" Paige wonders once I finally open my eyes.

"I drank enough for you and me." I mumble.

"I wouldn't doubt it. The bathroom smells like puke thanks to you. You're cleaning the toilet and making it smell pretty again." She orders me. Ugh, it's too early for ordering me around. "Oh and this came in for you too." She says. She shows me a manila envelope and then tosses it on my desk.

"I need a shower." I mutter not bothering to see what my package was. I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up. A shower and some Advil sounds perfect to me right now, and some blueberry chocolate chip waffles with bacon. Mmm, sounds like a start to a better morning.