chapter four.

(Hey guys!!!! Sorry that I haven't  been updating in awhile. Had a whole lot a stuff to do and I also had to work. Not to mention the writers block... Anyways now that I am back I have a very long chapter for you so enjoy~!!!) 

~*Eren p.o.v.*~ 

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. "Ugh. Go away Sun. I want to go to sleep." I said pulling up my blanket higher to block the sun's harsh rays. I tried to go back to sleep but the blanket was getting hot because of the sunlight. "UUGH!!!" Throwing off the covers on me. I laid there spread eagle. 'I don't want to go to scho-'  My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my sister from the room door. "Eren are you up yet? We're going to be late for school if you are not ready yet." Hearing that I instantly wanted to whine. "But I don't want too!" 

 "Eren you better get up or I'm going to pour water on you." The last time I didn't get up she did just that.

"UUUGGHH!!" I groaned at the same time rolling off the bed. 

I got up from the floor and looked up looked at Mikasa. "What do you want?"

"School is today so get ready." Saying hat she turned and walked off. I shrugged my shoulders and then got up. I walked over to my closet to pick out my clothes. I picked out black jeans, a black see through long sleeve, and a tan hoody that had the sleeves cut off. Grabbing my socks from my drawer I walked out to the kitchen for breakfast. I sat down and put my head down on my arms waiting for Mikasa to finish cooking.
"Mikasa why do we have to go to school? Sure I know it is for education but aren't there kids younger then us that have jobs. I mean what's up with that?" I said.
    Turning around with a spatula in hand Mikasa said, "Eren you know that it is way too early to ask these questions so sit there and wait while I'm cooking." 

" Fine I'll just sit here in boredom." I said putting my head down again. A few minutes later Mikasa put the food on the table.

"Finally! I could eat this greasy goodness!" I put my head up as soon as the food got on the table. " Just eat. We need to get to school." Ignoring her I put food on my plate and began to eat.

When I was just a few bites away from finishing I looked at Mikasa who was also looking at me. "What? Do I have food on my face?" I put my hand on my face and wiped it. Feeling nothing I looked at her again and saw she already started to put the dishes in the dishwasher. I just thought that it was one of those times where she just got weird. I chugged the rest of my orange juice and went to the living room to put on my shoes. 

Minutes later Mikasa came out and we left to school from there.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

Arriving at school  we pulled into the student parking lot and parked the car careful to not hit some of the students who were skateboarding. I grabbed my stuff from the backseat and slung it over my shoulders just as Mikasa parked the car. I got out of the car and looked for a head full of blond hair. "Eren! Mikasa! Over here!" I saw Armin standing at the left side of the school doors waving his hand towards us. I waved back and walked over, weaving through the sea of high schoolers. 

"Hey Armin." I said. Coming up behind me Mikasa nodded at Armin. "Let's go to class" Armin said. I gestured towards the school door, " Then let's get to class." Nodding Armin and Mikasa both walked ahead with me in the back.

Getting to our first hour Mikasa sat in the middle row on far side, opposite from the door. Following her I put my bag down and sat in the seat behind her, Armin in the seat in front of her. Students were trickling in slowly because the bell hasn't rung yet. Usually we would get here around 10 minutes early so we could finish our homework, study, or take a small nap. I put my head down and took a small nap, mindful to keep my mouth closed so I won't drool. 

-

-

RRRIIIINNNGGG!!! 

I jumped up from the loud ringing noise, getting the attention of some of the students around me. I looked around and saw that the room was full of students but the teacher wasn't at the desk. I sighed and put my head in the desk.

A few minutes later the teacher came in with clothes disheveled and was panting like he ran through the school. He got to his seat and sat down catching his breath for a few minutes. We were staring at him the whole time. He stood up after that and smoothed out his shirt. " Okay class today we are working on a writing prompt." He opened one of his drawers and pulled out a sheets of paper. "Mina Could you hand this out to the class?" He asked towards the girl in the front row. "Sure Mr. Palmer." Standing up she went around the class giving out the paper. 

When I got the paper handed to me I just put on my desk without looking at it. "This paper that you are writing is to write about the time you found it difficult to forgive someone." ,the teacher said. I looked at the paper and sure enough I saw how much we had to do. " At the bottom of the page there are the requirements that have to be done by tomorrow and yes it must be typed out. That is all I have to say so get to work and yes you can listen to music."

I looked at the writing prompt on the paper. 'write about the time when you found it difficult to forgive someone'. I set the paper down and thought for a second. 'The time I found it hard to forgive someone huh?'  I thought about the times that I couldn't  forgive someone. 'There was that time whe-' Just then I heard a loud sound come from the hallway. It sounded like someone was hitting the locker's lining the hallway. I looked up at my classmates to see if they heard it. They all stopped what they were doing and were looking at the direction of the noise. The teacher, Mr. Palmer walked up to the door to look out the window that was built into the door. Peering through his eyes widened. He turned to us and said "Keep working on your writing prompt and whatever you do don't let anyone in this room." And with that he opened the door and locked it from the outside so no one would come in.

1180 words