chapter two.

-(Eren p.o.v.)-
I heard the whispers before I even got out of the classroom.
"Is that him?"
"Yeah. Did you hear? He killed some people for fun?!"
"He's a monster!!"
"Let's get away before he comes"
" I heard he did it."
I headed to my locker as I heard them. My hands we're shaking by the time I got to my locker. I was fumbling with the lock when I heard my best friend call my name.
"Eren!" Looking up I saw a headful of blond hair and blue eyes. I smiled and said"Hey Armin."
"Hey eren! Are you ready to go?" "Yeah" I said. I closed my locker. "Let's go" I turned to go when suddenly there was a hand that blocked my way. I looked up and saw none other than Jean. Or as I like to call horseface.
"What do you want horseface?" I said irritated. "Jaeger" he said in the same tone. "I guess you have a comback are you finally admitting that I am better?"
"Now you listen here Jaeger I do-" "Jean stop it." I looked to the side and saw Marco. Apparently he was Jean's best friend. "You promised that you won't fight."
"Fine. Jaeger we are here to ask you if you and your friends want to go to a party with us." Jean asking us if we want to go to a party? I thought this was impossible. I though in disbelief. "U... Um" "Sure! We'll go." I looked at Armin in disbelief. By the end of the day everything is going ng to be possible! "Okay see you there!" Marco then grabbed Jean's arm and pulled him away. I was still in shock a few minutes after they left. A few moments later my adoptive sister, Mikasa, came. "What's wrong with him? " she said guesturing  at me. And Armin told her what happened. To be honest this was a day full of possibilities. I snaped out of my trance when Mikasa flicked my nose. "Ow! Why did you do that?" I said holding my injured nose. "You baka . I did it so you won't have to turn into a statue." She said. When she talked it is like she doesn't care but deep down I know she cares. Just then she turned and left without saying anything. Make that very deep down.
Rubbing my nose one last time I said, "Let's go before she leaves without us again." We were walking outside to go to Mikasa's car. We saw it in the. Left side of the school parking lot. Hitching my bag higher I jogged over. Her car is a red and black charger. She got it over the summer when she worked at a job.
I got in to the car as she turned it on. "So how was you guy's day?" I said as I put on my seatbelt. "It was good." Armin said. "The same as always." Mikasa's sighed. I sighed. This is going to be a long ride home.
~*hey everyone its me~!! Thank you for reading this. I though nobody would honestly. So Arigato. I don't know when I am going to update this but I have a plan so hopefully I will get this out soon.*~