I'm leaving you

Rd tip toed to her room at early morning and pecked and chipped Good bye princess and left from there . Morning sanyu stretched her arms then rubbed her eyes and woke up. She remembered the day before with a dreamy smile and got up.

She came down to see her parents at the hall.
S: good morning mom and dad
Both greeted her too.
S: where is your damad. I know he will be sleeping let me disturb him
A: beta he is not here
S: not again.I know it will be his idea but I won't fall out this trap this time
K: beta he left early morning
S: I don't believe this. He left without informing me never. He won't do that
A: why can't he do
S: I don't know but he won't leave. And in loud voice I'll catch you Mr come out fast or ready to be dead if I caught you. She looked guest room,lawn and came back.
A: we told you
S: he'll come out within seconds by the smell of parathas let me prepare that
K&A : stop there. Rd went to Mumbai
S: but he left like that. He could've woke me up,moreover it's Sunday and tomorrow tickets would be available.with tinge of sadness she said
A: call him
S:why should I care ,if he doesn't and make way to her room
A: beta breakfast
S: no mood. She couldn't take rd left without a word and here she was thinking to give a chance.

She found the teddy that rd gifted her yesterday and gave a punch to that. And said you deserve this due to movement an envelope fell from the teddy.

She examined that properly and opened to see a letter. The contents goes like this

My was written and then stricked.
Dear Sanyu
I know you will be angry with me for leaving without a word with you .
S: yeah very much
Hmm I know how to bring the smile there's a chocolate kept near the teddy have that while reading this letter,you may need it .
She searched and got that opened the wrap and started gobbling.
Bad manners having the chocolate without thanking me. Ok just chuck it.

See I know in which circumstances our marriage happened it will be difficult to accept . You know at first when you came to my house as my wife I didn't think that you will become a major part of my life that I'll do all those cheesy things which a love struck teenager does.

Reading that she had a smile .

But what to do I'm such a good guy and owner of a pure heart, how can I deny the demands of my crazy wife. I just want you to live a day with your dreams,that's the reason for fulfilling your wish.

There's something important I need to tell you but afraid of your reaction. That night nothing happened between us.
And her mouth formed an O shape.
Close your mouth before makhi goes inside and she closed .

This was the same reaction of mine. That night after coming to the room and we kissed with your approval and she blushed at his statement. I had drank a lot and puked all that to your dress and you didn't have anything to change so I gave my shirt. That's how you end up in my shirt not because of hanky panky .

So you come out of the guilt of cheating your lover boy. I knew you still holds some feelings for him so you are not giving us a chance,it's understandable. I won't be able to say all these in front of you ,one thing is sure that I will lose you so I'm going to keep a distance which won't bound us more that it will hurt when you leave me forever.

I heard that distances can give us a clear picture of  were we stand . So good bye wifey.

Yours Randhir.

The last stance made her emotional because unknowingly they became inseparable.

Note: I'll be posting another part today night.cya love you all