•14• the pain was too much.

Do you guys like how I have put this story together?

I've been wanting to write this for a long while, at first this story was actually meant to be called depression but I came up with escape instead...

I hope you guys are enjoying it and let me know what you think!

if you're reading this, you are beautiful❤️

JJ's POV~

I spent almost the entire day with Harry until he told me to go to sleep because he saw that I was exhausted from editing the night before.

Harry was like a little bear that you could cuddle and still feel loved, he is so adorable!

It must of been 6 hours later because I saw that it was dark outside, I woke up to see that Harry was making a YouTube video and editing it.

I've never seen him this happy before, there will be times when I see him, he would be extremely depressed. At first I didn't understand why but now I understand on whole different levels.

I asked Harry to go on a date with me on Saturday night! I'm so glad that he accepted because it will be good fun.

I just laid in my bed quietly as I watched Harry editing the video before uploading it, I heard him sigh with a relaxed tone... It wasn't heavy but it was almost like the heavy load has been lifted off his shoulders.

I'm so proud of my babe.

"Look at all those hate comments!" I heard him say quietly.

I just hoped that he wasn't thinking about cutting.

I heard him read some of the comments out loud.

"Harry, why bother making videos? You're not even funny!"

"You should leave the sidemen, they don't care about you."

"You pathetic inbred, go back to Guernsey you incestuous freak!"

"No one cares about you, you should go and kill yourself!"

"Go jump off a cliff, stupid asshole."

"You take 10 years to upload, you can't even upload for shit!"

"Why do they say such horrendous things? I haven't done anything wrong to them..." I heard him say as he started crying.

"This pain is too much for me to handle!" He's voice cracked.

I watched him go to the bathroom, I got out of bed and knocked on the door.

"Harry, are you okay?" I said.

"Yes, I'm okay... Don't worry about me!" He said as I heard sniffles.

"Can you please open the door?" I said.

I heard silence for a few minutes until the door unlocked, I saw him he was about to cut his flesh! I stopped him.

"Stop, what you are doing! If you want to cut something, cut my arm!" I said placing my arm out in front of him.