☆Chapter ten

What up sorry I've been busy everyone school is a fucking drag ugh.

Nii-San : Brother
Imoto : sister

ーーーーーーーーーーーーー

I was pretty happy Choromatsu came with me to get better things for my fish, Eli and Nozomi.

He can be a real sweet heart sometimes. ☺️

At the moment though, I was laying on the couch with my black and white jock jacket on, being as back and white mixed with every color..

They're very optional ;).

I scrolled through my phone, smiling at my screen as I did.

I sighed, looking through the fanart and tilted my head when I felt a tap at my leg.

"Hm?.." I hummed, turning off my phone and looked down, seeing Ichimatsu tugging slightly at my black leggings.

"Yes, nii-san?" I asked, slowly sitting up and looked to him.

"Quit smiling at your phone... Do something with me instead.." He mumbled, eyes still at the ground as he held a bit of my pants leg between the tips of his thumb and index finger.

"Oh- alright." I smiled softly, moving my phone to the side and slowly sat up to him.

He sat down in front of me, strangely just liking my presence there.

"So... How's ESP kitty? I haven't seen him wandering around the house today.

"He's outside... I let him out for a bit.." He said slowly, making me smile.

"Well that's good, animals like him must love fresh air." I said back, scooting closer to him and then asked, "do you like the dinner I've been making? It's been traditional, but I can change it if you would like." I smiled, making him nod his head immediately.

"I like it.. I like it a lot.. Don't change it... Or you can change it if you want... I don't care.." He murmured out, making me chuckle softly.

"Alright.. I'll keep it like this then. I'm glad you do like it, I've been working hard to make it for you all." I smiled, seeing him shiver slightly and soon enough ask, "d-do you.. Want to take a nap with me or something?.. I'm always alone when I take a nap and I was wondering what it's like with another person.."

I just laughed softly and nodded my head.

"Alright, we can go and take a nap of you'd like, and then I can make us lunch. How does that sound?" I asked, seeing him nod his head and stand, taking my hand and leading me to the back room where the couch was where the 'mishap' with Karamatsu and Ichimatsu happened.

Oso told me about it and how they where totally gay, but it was what ever honestly.

I didn't care too much, since I felt I was gay as fuck sometimes too but eh.

He soon enough laid on the couch, pulling me on top of him and then the blankets over us.

"Just a.. Hour nap.. Okay?" He asked, making me nod my head and soon enough relax right on his pudgy body.

It felt like a firm, yet wiggly, warm water bag.

I hummed, nuzzling into him as I soon enough fell right asleep against his chest in a relaxed way.

Ichimatsu on the other hand was completely awake, playing with the ends of my hair.

After an hour of nice, calm sleeping, I soon woke up and looked up to Ichimatsu, seeing he now was asleep as well from our amazing nap.

It was so nice and warm under the covers, I felt like I never ever wanted to leave my little cave..

So I didn't.

I stayed all warmed up and comfy under the blankets for as long as Ichimatsu slept, leaving me with playing with his messy hair and poking my finger against his slightly chubby chest that he had.

I always new he was a bit fat..

It was cute on him though, so no shame to him at all.

He felt nice and warm this way too, and could be used for some kind of raft since fat helps you float..

I got a lil' chub, but it's only natural.

I hum in and out slowly, giggling a bit now.

My older brother could be so~ cute sometimes.

After a little bit, I soon sat up and slipped away from the warmth of Ichimatsu and walked to the kitchen, widening my eyes when I slipped on water on the end of the slick wooden floor and fell right onto the carpet in front of me, giving you a scrape and burn right on yours knees and a bit of a hurt nose since I did fall forward.

I slipped on the water that Jyushimatsu was walking with, which has no context behind It.

I whine out slightly, feeling the pain now and rolled onto my butt to sit up.

"M-mh.." I breathed out, little tears filling up your eyes and eventually starting to fall, even the little bit of snot that I kept having to snuff up.

"A-ah-.." I cry out softly, immediately hearing pounding foot steps from the room me and Ichi were sleeping in before, and then Ichimatsu running right at me and kneeling down.

"Oh god- are you okay? What happened?" He asked, looking at my knees and picked me up shakily, bringing me to the bathroom and immediately bandaged and fixed up my knees, including but a bandaid on my nose.

"Are you okay?..." He asked slowly, making me nod my head now.

"Thank you Nii-san... I'm sorry I made you all stressed and stuff.." I mumbled out, shrugging my shoulders slowly.

"It's okay just... I'll let you lay on the couch for now.. Okay?.." I nod my head, giving him a hug and said out softly, "I love you Ichimatsu nii-san.." Smiling to him and nuzzled my head against him. "I love you too.. (Y/N) Imoto.." He whispered back gently, making you feel like the luckiest sister in the world..

You really were happy you could have him and the 4 others...

They all really were great, even if they stole from you, and send you pics of really hot dudes //cough cough totty cough cough// everything about them was funny and great...

You loved each and everyone of them dearly.