Mist

Both of you groan. you being that you were doing work, and him because he was in the middle of a game.

"God damn it! I almost had it!!! I even leveled up!!!"

"Ah Ah, don't use the lords name in vain, Yoosung~"

He peered over, or at least you think he did. It was too dark to see anything, and there were no windows in your house. It was pitch black.
You stood up from your chair and put your hands infront of you, moving around and feeling where he was,

"Do you hear me? Come over here."

It was silent. You looked around and waited. Maybe he didn't hear you? You began to repeat the statement when BAM. You felt something grab onto your back. Your immediate response was to yell and grab whatever was griping your shoulder, then swung it towards your chest in panic.

"Seven? Seven!!! Calm down!! It's me, Yoosung!!!!"

You can hear that he sounds concerned as he feels your face and accidentally sticks his thumb in your mouth. Yoosung then quickly retracts when you lick him, groaning.

"Yum! You taste like vanilla~"

normally Yoosung would yell back,"ew!" but instead,

"...Thank you,"

He sounded quiet, and you realized what you said was sort of. Lewd? Embarrassing? Gross? You can feel your face turn red and feel thankful that there's a power outage right now. If the lights came back on he'd be able to see your face is as red as your hair. You let go of him and clear your throat,

"Yea, sorry. So, I guess the power went out? It must've been the rain that did it. I'm sorry about that."

Yoosung shook his head, or at least you think he did? Not sure still- can't see

"It's fine. I'm still here with you, so I don't mind a power outa..ge..."

Thank god the lights aren't back on. Praise the lord. You feel around and grab his arm, feelin around with the other hand,

"I'm trying to find the couch, try not to trip over anything. It's kind of messy in here."

You hear him make a noise in response, and you continue to attempt to find the couch. When was the last time you cleaned? Since forever ago? Maybe you'll be okay, maybe you'll,
You felt yourself slip on paper and you fall towards the ground. You both wince in response and get back up, muttering an apology. Luckily enough though, you did find the couch.
You grab him by the shoulders and sit him down, then you, sighing when you do.

It was awkward. It was weird. What's going on. Why. This is. Really awkward. You could practically feel the tension wavering through the air alike fumes from a cooking stone. Before you could say anything however, Yoosung did first.

"Hey, when was the last time..we talked? A serious talk?"

He sounded relaxed, but the topic was sort of serious.

"I'm not sure, it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Yea, I really miss that."

...
"Then lets talk."
You sighed and patted him in the head, being him close to you. This wasn't weird if anything though. Whenever you two ranted- you'd always get all touchy. It's just a thing between you two.

He sounded relieved

"Really? Okay, thank you."

You felt his head against your shoulder and he began to talk,

"Lately, I've been so..unmotivated to study. I've just been procrastinating all the time instead of getting my work done. I like video games, but I want to study too. I get distracted easily though and it just..."  he sighed,"sucks."

"Mhm," you nod and rub his head

"I sorta don't feel good sometimes. Just not good enough. What if I'm not good enough?"

"For who?"

"Oh I don't know, me, you, the RFA...my family. I don't even know what I'm going to be when I'm older but I'm still in college- taking my courses."

You felt him nuzzle his head against you, and your breath hitched. "Well- you don't have to pick right now. You have a whole future ahead of you. Be whatever you want to be, but it doesn't have to be right now. It's ridiculous of you to be pressured into what to be. It's not now or never. It's always whenever you want."

Silence

He nodded,"Thank you, I really needed that. You always really do know..what to say..." embarrassed again. It was getting kinda of cute by now and you smiled. He continued speaking,"but what about you? What's going on with you right now?"

It took a moment for you to respond,"...Nothing." His hand is over your chest and you look over

"That's not true, don't lie. Just tell me." Yoosung said, sounding concerned.

"...okay. I. I don't know. I feel stressed and unproductive. I never get to go out because of my job and when I do I have to avoid getting my identity revealed all the time. That's why I'm always sending you guys pictures of me dolled up. Those are disguises." He says mhm and you continue to talk. "I don't like having myself stay like this all the time. I want to have an actual relationship with people without it being so secretive or being worried they'll be hurt in the process. I hate it."

Your voice was beginning to crack, and he heard. You breathed in and out, taking off your glasses and setting them to the side.

You were caught off guard when Yoosung held your hand