Chap #25

Hey!!!!!!! This story is going to end :( , and if you have suggestions leave them on the comments down below. Love you guys, check out my other stories <3, you guys are super amazing! BTW, I'll probably make another Grant fanfic just because I'm obsessed with him. Love you and enjoy!

Grant's PoV

That stupid son of a bitch... I'm going to kill that bitch of Sebastian. Okay, I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I'm a very selfish person and protect what's mine. Besides, I love Ashley and I'm not letting her go without a fight. After that "argument" we had last night, we went for a coffee and that's where we were. She was in the bathroom and I was waiting for her. Suddenly, I saw someone that wasn't Ashley.

-"hello, meerkat face, when you were raised did they ever told you, you were the most stupid and the ugliest of the crew? Welcome to reality, mickey mouse faced."- he said, man he was good at the insults.

-"What do you want herpes infection?"- I asked, with a little bitchy tone. I gotta admit, I learned a few things from my role as Sebastian Smythe.

-"hahaha, that was so funny.... Listen Meerkat, I love ashley, it's only a matter of time before she is with me."-he said, taking a sip from his coffee, that stupid bastard.

-"I'm not scared of assholes, so speak before the dogmen come looking for you, when they noticed you are missing from the dog pound."- I said, good job, Grant you are doing great, you are becoming very good at this.

-"Just watch and learn."- he said, I saw Ashley coming to my table, she saw Sebastian and seemed very confused, but before she could say anything, Sebastian kissed her.