Chapter 10

(A/N: I bought this pin a few weeks ago, and I just thought I'd share it with you all; I found it very humorous. Also, I apologize for how long it's been...taking six classes in one semester will kill ya, so unless you absolutely have to, I wouldn't suggest it. The video attached is the song they dance to. I'm not a huge fan of Elvis, but this is one of my favorite love songs. Play it at the proper time.)

Venus' POV
I allowed Severus to pull me by the hand, as we walked down the hill, and approached the cottage door. He motioned for me to open it, and I smiled before doing so.
It creaked a bit, but it made the place all the more homely. I looked around, and suddenly, the fireplace was alit with orange and red.
I turned to Severus, and rose an eyebrow. "You're such a show-off."
The dark smirk that lined his lips made me weak at the knees, but I stood tall.
He waved his hand again, and a song started playing from an unknown source:

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you"

I laughed as Sev approached me, gripping my hands in proper dancing form, as we started to casually waltz in the living room of the cottage.
"How did you know I love this song?" I whispered, smirking up at him.
Our bodies were so pressed against each other, that no space was between us.
He smiled, a rare sight. "I believe you to be an old soul....timeless, and beautiful."
I felt tears fill my eyes a little bit, but I swallowed them down.
"You flatter me too much...I'd much rather talk about you, love." I responded.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you"

Sev's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I ran my hands through his black tresses in a loving manner.
"You're brave, you're strong, and you're as loyal as they come. You have the most beautiful soul...and it doesn't hurt that I find you extremely handsome."
I couldn't help the smile that curved my lips at those words, because I meant every one.
Severus gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.
"How you see those things, I will never know."
I gave him a playful glare. "Well, I do. And nothing you say will ever change my mind, mister."
Severus chuckled, spinning me in a graceful circle.
"Is that so?"
I nodded without hesitation.
We stopped dancing, the fire illuminating us in the darkness of the cottage.
Severus' eyes met mine, and the look within them made my breath hitch in my throat. He searched my face, and his gaze flickered down to my lips. The tension ignited, and our lips met in a passion that rivaled the flames.
His hand on the back of my neck urged me closer, his tongue dominating mine.
Out of nowhere, I felt him pick me up bridal style, and he started to walk. After a few moments, I felt him lay me down on a bed with silk sheets. The voice of Elvis Presley echoed through the cottage, but that quickly became white noise.
He lent me his hand, and I stood up, facing him.
His hand found the zipper of my dress, and he gently pulled it down, kissing every inch of skin that became exposed.
I shivered, as I closed my eyes, allowing his lips and his hands to leave me breathless. I gripped his shoulders, trying to steady myself. I was back on the bed again, as I growled under my breath.
"Those buttons...need to go.." I managed to whisper.
His eyes dark with desire, he waved his hand and it was removed, along with everything but his underwear.
"Better?" He whispered huskily into my ear, and I felt my stomach clench in pleasure.
"Much." I barely whispered, as his hands left a fiery trail down my body, until I felt one between my legs.
I arched my back, and time was lost on me.

"Take me." I muttered, as our bodies became utterly exposed, and Severus gazed at me from above.
His hand grasped my cheek, as he kissed me sweetly. At the same time, I felt him enter me.
I moaned his name, unable to help myself.
I smirked in satisfaction as he moaned mine as well.
I closed my eyes, and let myself go.
*******