Chapter 1

•Clementine's POV•
It's the first day of high hell. I can't wait to go to the new school and get bullied again. Because of them, I have no friends to miss, because of me, the only people who care aren't even close to my age. Father seems still torn up over mom, I don't blame him, she seems like a very nice and caring person. Question is, is that how did I end up with dark blue hair? Every picture I see of her, she has (h/c) hair. It must be a color she dyed her hair in. I wonder why? Blue hair would have looked perfect on her. I best be getting ready, I mean, this is my first day. I threw on a red flannel, black pants, a black beanie, a black choker, and red converse. I left my room to see Sean waiting with this excited smile on his face. "Oh look at you! You are so beautiful! Why so casual? Today is the day when you get dressy for some reason!" Sean said. "Well, I'm not the type to wear dresses, Sean. I think you should know that already!" I replied. Sean giggled. "Sorry! I should have!" Sean reassured. He walked me downstairs where father was to show me to him. "You are looking like your mother more and more everyday, Clem! I'm so proud of you!" He said, hugging me hard. He felt so warm, but his voice sounded like it was crackling, like he was about to cry. "Father, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask him. He tries his best to hold back the tears. "It's just that, I really miss her you know? And seeing you grow up without her just makes me sad!" Father explained. I hugged him around his neck. "It's okay, I would have missed her if I were to ever meet her. You have to forget her, there are others!" I said, trying to comfort him. "Clem, you don't understand, she didn't want me to forget her, forget all of our memories together! It's hard to get over someone that you loved for most of your life! I met her 9th grade year, but I left the next one. I came back only to get my memories of her erased so that I wouldn't be so attached to her. The therapy didn't work for long, I started to remember things when I came back and went to an abandoned house with her and Sean. We stayed together ever since then. That is why I am so attached to her, she was the only girl I loved. She IS the only girl I love!" Father told me, wiping the tears from his eyes. I hugged onto him once more to comfort him since I know he was going to record when I leave. I let go after hearing the sounds of a bus pull in front of our house. I kissed father's cheek and left, getting onto the bus. All the seats were taken by one person, so I decided to sit next to someone that had a similar style to me. It was a girl, with black hair, up to her upper back, she was wearing a dark grey sweater, black pants, boots, had winged eye liner, and was wearing a black dog collar choker. "Oh why hello miss! You seem new, who are you? You seem to have my kind of taste in fashion, which I enjoy your outfit a lot, but I never seen you before." The lady said. "Oh, my name is Clementine, I am new here, who are you?" I told her. "The name's Lily! It's nice to meet you, Clementine! Once we get to school I can show you the classes, who to stay away from, all that stuff!" Lily said, sounding happy. The bus bumped on something which pushed me onto Lily. She gladly excepted it and even wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer to her."Do you trust me or something? You seem like the type to not want to be touched by just anyone." Lily asked me, giggling a bit. "I-It was the bus!! I am sorry!!" I screamed. I started blushing because her touch was so warm. The bus pulled up next to the high school and we got off. The school looked pretty, considering it has cheery blossoms on the outside of it. "Welcome to Hell! Let me show you around!" Lily said, grabbing my wrist. She started running down the sidewalk towards one of the cherry blossoms. "This is the tree I hang out under! I like it when the blossoms fall on my head, because it makes me look cute! What I do here, is just listen to music and watch the things around me. As you can tell, I have no friends!" Lily said, scratching the back of her neck and looking down. "Hey, I don't ether! Maybe we can be friends? You don't have to, but if you want to we can!" I told her. She looked up at me with this face. Her eyes were wide, her cheeks were red, and she had a weak smile. "S-sure! You seem cool! You know Clementine, you were the first person to ever ask me that!" Lily replied. I gave her a motherly smile. "Please, call me Clem! My father calls me that all the time, so since you are my friend, you should too!" I told her. She hugged me and pulled away. "Okay, Clem! Let me show you around the school!" Lily said! grabbing my wrist again. She showed me around the school and told me who to stay away from. We went to class together and did not pay attention what so ever. The school day then went by fast, and we are able to go home now. We decided to walk to my house so that Father and Sean can meet her. I walked inside to see father and Sean just hanging out on the couch watching the movie Deadpool. "Bottom of the evening to ya lassie! Who is this?" Sean said, looking back at us. "Sean, father, this is Lily, my new friend. I met her today when I got off the bus." I told them. Father turned around and stood up, walking closer to Lily. "Ah, you must be Felix's kid! Nice to meet you! I am glad that you and Clem are friends, and I hope that your father is doing okay!" Father said with a smile. Lily smiled back. "You are Markiplier! Its so cool that Clem is your daughter! You let her dye her hair?" Lily asked him. "No, she was born with blue hair and purple eyes. Its odd, but I think that she might be a little special!" Father replied to her. Lily and I sat down next to them and watched the movie in silence. Until Deadpool made a funny joke.