•Chapter 19•

Kasey's POV

"So where is this need to see picture of the boys?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm scared." Michael said.

"Damn it Calum. I thought that best friends sisters cant bring down friends of the brother. I thought that only the brother went down and friends laugh." Luke said.

"Legit that made no sense you idgit." Calum scowled as he hit Luke.

"Hey! Don't hit poor little Luke!" Michael yelled as he hugged Luke.

"Poor wittle Lukey. Did the big mean Cally wally hit chu." Mikey added.

"Mike. Im okay. It wasn't that hard." Luke said as Mikey continued to baby him.

"Hello." Liz said as she entered the front door and came into the living room.

By now Mikey was pinching Luke's cheeks and Luke was leaning away. Liz stood there for a minute.

"I don't want to know." Liz said as she shook her head.

"Cal was being a meanie to Luke." Michael complained to Liz.

"Was not!" Cal whined.

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Enough bickering you two." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked towards Ash.

"Mom much." Cal mumbled.

"Excuse me. Corner. Now." I said sternly.

"No." Cal crossed his arms over his chest.

"Calum you better get in that corner before I cut you, you kiwi fruit." I threatened as I glared.

"Imma just go chill in the corner." Calum said as he pointed to the corner.

"Thats my girl." Ash said as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"I know." I said.

"And this would be the photo." Mali said as she faced her phone towards us girls plus my brother.

"Oh my God. What the hell were you guys thinking?" I laughed.

Calum turned his head around from the corner and looked at Mali's phone.

"Oh no. Not that photo." Calum groaned.

"Calum. Corner." I glared at him.

"Back in the corner I go." He said, turning back around.

"Nice vest Michael." Brooke said as she looked at him.

"Shut up. It was stylish back then." He defended as we all just continued laughing.

"I hate these people." Luke sighed as he looked at the ceiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

"So after complete and utter humiliation, I feel kinda hungry." I said as we all sat in the living room after calming down.

Kasey just looked at me.

"Really. You're hungry. You had a snack 5 minutes ago."

"That was 5 minutes ago." I pointed out as I put my arm around her.

"Yeah. 5 minutes ago and your snack was 4 tacos." She answered.

"Only 4." I told her as I pushed myself off the couch and stood up, walking to the kitchen.

"CAN YOU STOP EATING ALL OF THE FOOD!" Kasey yelled.

"I AM NOT EATING ALL THE FO-... KASEY WE NEED TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING!" I cut myself off after I opened and took a look in the fridge.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE OF STARVATION CAUSE OF ASH!" I heard Michael yell.

"Wow. Dramatic much." Grace said as I made my way back into the living room.

"So. Who wants to go get one of our biggest necessities because of bottomless pit over here." Kasey said as she pointed her thumb in my direction.

"Brooke and I will. Then maybe we can all go to a party that a mate of mine is throwing." Calum said as he got up and Brooke followed.

"Okay. I'm down." Kasey said and I just nodded.

Everyone seemed to agree with the idea and then Brooke and Cal left to go get food.

Once again, we watched movies as we waited for them to get back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's POV

I sat there in the passenger seat awkwardly as Calum drove. Just being this close to him made my goosebumps get goosebumps which also made those goosebumps get goosebumps.

"So Brooke. What's up with you and Michael?" Calum asked as he kept his eyes on the road.

However, I saw something flash across his eyes as he said that sentence, almost like jealousy or anger.

"We're friends. I like Micha-" I said but Calum cut me off.

"What do you see in Michael that makes you like him. Sure he has tattoos and acts like a badass but I have tattoos and I can be a badass. I dropped out of high school. How badass is that? I think it's pretty badass. In fact, it's how the badasses start being badasses." Calum said quickly.

"What. The. Hell." I said confused.

"Oh you don't just like Michael. No. No. No. You probably LOVE Michael don't ya. Ya just wanna get all up in there." He emphasized the word love.

"No. I don't love him. Calum Hood. Are you jealous of Michael Clifford? Your best friend." I asked.

"What. Pfft. Why would you think that?" He said as he gulped and look at me with the look that Ashton and Kasey give each other.

"Oh my God. You like me don't you?" I asked shocked.

Calum gulped again and gained his composure as he turned into the parking lot of the grocery store.

"Yeah Brooke. I love you. I love you so damn much that it kills me when I see you laugh at Michaels jokes or talk to him. I just wish that you would laugh and talk with me the way you do with him." Calum said as he turned off the ignition.

"I can think of something better than that." I smiled at him.

He gave me a confused look before I leaned in and kissed him gently before pulling away quickly and blushing as I looked down at the car floor.

"Hey," he said before grabbing my chin and lifting it so I could face him, "I didn't say to stop." He smiled before reconnecting our lips.

I, Brooke, was officially the happiest girl in the world.

Hey. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Thats not the picture I wanted Mali to show the crew but I knew I had to update so it was the best I could get.

Love ya <3
Tessa