It was captioned, 'Early mornings is my creative time.' It was posted this morning at three, he was in the home studio.

"Awe, you look cute in this, babe." I coo.

He just chuckles. I go back to his main page and scroll through his pictures, reading some of the comments. He had a lot with our family. I noticed one really old one of me.

It was captioned, 'Throwback to high school

It was captioned, 'Throwback to high school. Babe stayed for every game and practice, even if she was sick. #blessed I love you baby💛😘'

I smile and like it. "Baby, can I have your phone?" I ask, seeing the large amount of people who were telling him to check his DMs on Twitter.

He hands me his phone without hesitation. "What is taking this line so long?" He groans.

"I don't know, maybe they have a big family. Just be patient, baby." I tell him, opening the Twitter app.

He had hundreds of unread messages. From the small part of the message that was displayed, I can see why.

"Baby." I pout, handing him his phone.

"What's wrong?" He looks at it. "Oh, I'm trying to figure out how to get it where they can't message me but I can still follow them." He leans over and kisses my cheek, placing the phone in my lap. "Delete them for me."

I nod, deleting the messages. I also make a tweet. "Guys, I would really appreciate it if you didn't send me inappropriate messages. I'm happily married with ten children. Please stop or I'll have to unfollow those of you who send them."

"I took care of it." I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, mama." He smiles.

"You're welcome." I kiss his cheek.

----

After finishing the food from Wendy's in the parking lot of Wal-Mart, we head into the store. We need more cleaning supplies.

"Babe." Santo already gets sidetracked.

"Hmm?" I ask, pushing the buggy. We had one of the buggies that four kids can sit in and it has a basket.

"We need to go to the electronics." He sees a sign for a game he has been wanting.

"In a minute, baby. I need my cleaning stuff."

He groans but follows me, nonetheless. "Prod texted me, Nique is pregnant."

"Hm, that's cool." I shrug.

"We should get the baby some stuff. We did for all the other kids." He reminds.

"We'll get some stuff after my cleaning supplies and your game."

"Okay." He nods.

I get a lot of cleaning stuff, probably more than I needed, and then we go to the electronic part.

Santo ends up getting two games for himself, three for the kids, and me a new phone case.

Then we go to the baby things. Santo has to get another buggy to put the things in.

We get them a bassinet, walker, jumper, bottles, a huge thing of diapers and wipes, then about seven outfits. We even got the baby some socks and shoes. I have to admit, I love shopping for babies. Their clothes are super cute.

Nique is having a baby girl, she already knows. They already had a baby shower, but didn't get any furniture.

"When are we gonna have another?" Santo asks, wrapping his arms around my waist as I looked at the outfits.

"Whenever God wants us to." I answer. "I want one, you want one. Just gotta make sure my body is ready first."

"Hopefully soon." He pouts.

----

"Chres, wake up." I shake his shoulder. "We over slept."

"I'm tired." He groans.

"You're the one that decided to wake up at one in the morning." I giggle.

"Just lay down with me, mama." He pulls me beside him, burying his face in my neck. He rubs my hip, trying to get me to fall asleep.

"Baby, we have to go." I sigh, we have to take the kids to school.

"No." He mumbles.

"Babe-" I am cut off my his hand coming into contact with my bottom, resulting in a loud slapping noise and a squeal from me.

"Hush." He rubs the spot he hit.

I let him pay down for thirty more minutes, then decide I'll get them up so he can sleep. "I'm taking a quick shower." I tell him.

"Alright." He sighs. "I'm up. I guess I could take one with you."

"Nope, but you can get the kids up." I peck his lips.

"I have stuff to do today too. I need a shower." He chuckles, picking me up and walking to the bathroom.

"How much recording did you get done?" I ask.

"I woke up at one and worked on the song til' three." He tells me.

"Oh." I nod.

We take quick showers, then get ready. Then we get the kids up, ready for school and go to meet with the social worker after dropping the younger kids off with Kylie.

To be continued. Thanks for reading! Vote/comment. Please? I work really hard on these updates and it would mean a lot.

Hope you liked the chapters!

~Michele

P.s Character Q&A?