I miss Amelia

• Dedicated to Brandi

(Brandi, your my best friend and I live for you...)

   Hello, my name is Amelia. I'm in 9th grade, I live in Washington state. these are my secrets.. don't tell anyone.

#1.]

    My parents are divorced and it's impacted my life. A lot!!!!!!

They say that they love me, but do they really? I love them. When I was little I heard them yelling from my bed at night, soon Dad was sleeping on the couch. Every night I had trouble falling to sleep because I was afraid that he he would leave while I was sleeping. Finaly they just got divorced.

#2.]

 This one isn't really a huge secret but........... I love....... dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's about it for this one no description needed.

#3.]

Are you ready.

This is a big one.

I cut.

I cut myself.

   I have since fifth grade. No one noticed then but plenty people have noticed since then. I cut more than I did then. I can't stop myself. I'm addicted. To all the haters of cutting. I do this to know that your not the only people who can hurt me.

#4.]

   I'm a writer.

   I write about my life and my favorite songs. no one but my closest friends know that I write about myself.

#5.]

This is a description of me.

I have Jade green eyes that I often catch glisten in the mirror. My hair is about half way down my back. The color of my hair is auburn. People say I have a 'healthy' weight.

 #6.]

 I have an eating disorder called Anorexia.

  I eat one meal a day ranging from 130- 200 calories in that meal. No one nodices but one person.

#7.] I have 5 friends...

only one I can trust her name's Sasha.She almost died apon birth, she waighed about five pounds when she was born... But she lived.

 those are my secrets now to the story.........