New Job

Malak: So you're saying, out of all of us, we have to make $1,000,000 a year??

P&T's Mom: Yes

Peyton: Ok this is crazy

Destorm: Actually its not because we booked a few of you for a TV show, and the other few have collab jobs with VERY famous Youtubers and Instagrammers regularly.

Rosey: Then who gets which jobs?

Mom: You guys switch off, for the first half of the TV series, one group of you will be on the show and the other half will be with you're IG and YouTube hosts.

Destorm: So Malak, Peyton, Noah, River, and Rosey are on the show. Benny, Jaden, Tayvion, Didi, and Nadia are with YouTubers/ Instagrammers.

Peyton: What show are we on?!?

Destorm: It's a romance comedy that appeals to teen because of the young characters and relatable story line, it's called "Hanging On".

Noah: So what's it about?

Destorm: A group of friends living through their teenage years and they're barely "hanging on" get it?

River: Ok well that sounds fun.

Benny: Which famous people to each of us get?

Destorm: Ben you have IISuperwomanII

Mom: Jaden you have Tealaxx

Destorm: Tayvion you have Chandler Alexis

Mom: Didi you have Logan Paul

Destorm: Nadia you have Swoozie

Rosey: Well if one half of the show is one group of us and the other half is the rest, won't the viewers be able to tell that it isn't the same people?

Mom: The first half is doing  the first season of the show, which will have their story, and by the end of the season, their story will be wrapped up, so when you all come in, you'll have your own season.

Peyton: Well that makes sense

Malak: When do we get the scripts or some kind of background information on this show?

Destorm: Tomorrow

Noah: TOMORROW?!

Mom: Yes, you get the scripts for the first episode tomorrow, and then the day after you have a table read

Rosey: A table read?

River: Its when the cast members of a show all sit at a table and read over the script.

Rosey&Peyton: Sorry, we're so not LA 😂

River: Its fine lol

The next day.......

*someone knocks on the door*

Mom: Everyone on the show come on, the creators of the show are here to meet you, and they have your scripts!

Peyton, Rosey, River, Noah, and Malak all come downstairs.

The creators Leah and Kayla Smith were standing at the door.

Peyton: Hello, my name's Peyton, and this is Noah, Malak, River, and Rosey.

Leah: Nice to meet you all, can we come in?

Rosey: Oh of course! come in please

Kayla: So Rosey you will be playing the character named Naomi

Leah: River, you will be playing Sam

Kayla: Noah you will play Christian

Leah: Malak you will play David

Kayla: And Peyton you will be Mikayla

Everyone: Ok cool

Leah: so lets get to this table read, here are your scripts

as she hands out the scripts everyone just stares at each other in a state of fear and shock, no one could believe this was actually happening.

Peyton: So we jut go around to table and read?

Kayla: Yes, so the story starts out on Mikayla's first day of high school and it follows her through her day as she makes friends with David, Christian, Sam, and Naomi.

(they read through the script)

River: I'm really excited to be playing in this show, its really good so far!!

Leah: Thank you, study your lines, wardrobe fittings and sooting starts within the next week!

Kayla: Bye guys!

Everyone: Bye thank youu!!