Harley and Klaus prt 1

"Elijah!" Rebekah said as she was excited that he actually picked up his phone to answer her call.

"Yes Rebekah?" Asked the curious nobleman on the other line.

"Okay remember my friend, Harley Quinn, right?" She asked hopefully.

On the other side of the line Elijah frowned "You mean the crazy and unstable being?" Elijah asked. But the truth was she was literally unstable.

Rebekah sighed at the insult of her friend but then nodded remembering he could not see her, "Yes Elijah, her".

"What about you... Friend?" Elijah asked.

"Well she's coming over tonight by the manor so please be on your best behavior and tell Klaus the same thing.... Okay?"

"Understood sister" Elijah said with his thick English accent.

"Okie" Rebekah simply said and hung up.

Rebekah turned around and almost jumped out of her skin.

There stood her older brother, Klaus, no Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid vampire.

"B-b-brother?"

Niklaus stood there with a devious smirk splatted across his handsome features , "Oh is that crazy chick coming over now is she? Harley?"

Rebekah growled at her older brother "You try something and i'll kill you"

Klaus shrugged nonchalant "We'll see won't we dear sister? We'll see" he said in a sing song voice and casually walked out.

Rebekah stood there flabbergasted but than she quickly left to go meet her friend, the crazy one.