Chapter 11

Hey! I have an 'ice day' today! Here in Ohio there is ice on the roads so I don't have school! Yay! Well I'm writing for you!

Love you!

~Ashley~

Chapter 11:

"HELLO? WE'RE HOME!" Someone said.
"In the living room!" I yelled still laying on Zach's legs.

Megan walked in. "Aww. Y'all are cute!"
"Shut up. He's asleep." I said.
"HI ZACH!" She yelled in his face.
"WHAT?" He yelled.
"Hey!" Megan said waving.
"Shut up." Zach said smacking her head.
"Ow. Bitch." Megan said slapping his head really hard.

I got up and pulled at my pants. "Where you going?" He asked.
"Upstairs." I said.
"You need help?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.

He helped me up the stairs and I walked into the bathroom and locked the door so he won't take a peak. I walked out when I got done and I went to my room. Zach followed.

"You're so beautiful." Zach said.
"Thanks." I said.
"You're welcome." He said coming close. He leaned in for a kiss and I did the same.

~1 minute later~

"ZACH! LILLY!" Megan yelled interrupting. "COME DOWN HERE. WE ARE GOING OUT TO EAT THEN EASTON TO WATCH BAD GRANDPA!"
"Ugh. Let's go." I said.

We walked down the stairs. We got in the car and drove to the mall. We ate at Panda Express then we got our tickets and walked to the food thing.

"A medium popcorn, large slushie-blue, a bag of twix, and 2 White Castles." I told the lady.
"$45" She said.
"DAMN!" I yelled handing her the money.

We walked to the theater and sat down. Megan and Jen sat away from Zach and I. The movie started and we watched.

The movie was over and we walked out. We walked to the gates and they opened. We then walked down the stairs the the stores. "Can we go to build a bear?" I asked.

"Yea, sure!" Zach said.

We walked to build a bear and walked in. "ELEPHANT!" I yelled. I grabbed a elephant and walked over to the lady at the stuffing station.

"Don't you think you're a little to old to be getting on if these?" she asked.
"Don't you think you're a little to young to be a mother?" I asked. She gave me a dirty look and started to stuff it.

She got done and I picked out an outfit. Since it's close to Christmas I decided on a sweater and grey pants. I walked over to the shoes and picked out a pair of snow boots. I then walked over to the cashier. "$35" She said. I handed her the money and she put it in the box. I grabbed the box and left.

"What now?" I asked.
"Ice cream?" Zach asked.
"Ok!" I said.

We walked to Graters and I got the chocolate chip cookie dough and he got vanilla. We payed and walked over to one of the tables.

~~~~****
Short! I know! I haven't wrote in FOREVER! I'm sorry!

Love you!

~Ashley~