Episode 17: Mai Shiranui vs Tifa Lockhart

Börja om från början

Wiz: Is it because many of the male combatants have a strong presence of mind? No one knows.

Boomstick: She also tends to get kidnapped a lot. I mean, I really freaking see why, and I kinda wish I was the one doing the kidnapping, and then--

*Technical Difficulties*

Wiz: Boomstick? Let's continue with the analysis, shall we?

Boomstick: *pained moan* Fine. Anyway, despite being trained to fight, Mai often has to get rescued a lot, usually by Andy.

Wiz: But Mai is in no way a slouch. She is competent enough on her own, and has even been on Andy's winning team in 1999.

Boomstick: And to top this off, she's got some pretty damn sweet--

Wiz: Boomstick! No rape jokes from you!

Boomstick: --Skills. Damn, that was one short analysis, but I guess it's worth it.

Mai: Mai Shiranui of the Shiranui School must teach you a lesson!

MAI:

Age:

Height:

Weight:

Bust/Waist/Hip: Let's not go there

Weapons and Powers:

• Pyrokinesis

• Steel Fans

• Koppo-ken

• Judo

• Ninjutsu

• Flying Squirrel Furiante

• Deadly Ninja (NO, NOT THE) Bees

• Folding Fan Fandango

• Windmill Waster

• Kacho San

• Bushin

Feats:

• Formed the Women's Team

• A member of Andy's 1999 winning team

• Can withstand being set on fire

Weaknesses:

• Has never won a single King of Fighters tournament

• Defeated by less powerful foes consistently

• Most of her moves leave her wide open

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TIFA LOCKHART

Wiz: On the western continent of the planet Gaia lies Nibelheim, a small village on the dangerous Mount Nibel. At first glance, this will appear like your regular country town, not worth a second look...

Boomstick: Until a sword-wielding goth guy went on a mission there and discovered his secret alien mom hidden inside. The reunion was...heated.

Wiz: Witnessing her father get murdered and the madman Sephiroth raze her hometown, Tifa Lockhart made for Midgar and joined AVALANCHE, a group dedicated to stop the usage of Mako as a power source, as well as to protect the planet from ecological harm...and giant, magical meteors.

Boomstick: Yeah, like the giant--

Wiz: Boomstick! For once, will you please let me continue?!

Boomstick: Yeah, whatever. I was talking about the meteor, by the way...

Wiz: Suuurrrreeeeee. Tifa served to be the housekeeper for the hidden AVALANCHE base Seventh Heaven, which also doubles as a bar to increase the rebel group's profits, so Tifa also doubles as a bouncer.