Saving Everest

Saving Everest

By teenagexnightmare

STORY

From the outside Everest Finley had it all. Beautiful cheerleader girlfriend, rich family, star quarterback position, popularity, and good looks.

But that's from the outside, and everything isn't as it seems.

Everest Finley attempted to commit suicide, putting everyone into shock. The school's king quickly transforms into the schools new freak.

Beverly Davis is a loner. Invisible to everyone around her, she spends her days working and dealing with her irresponsible mom.

So what happens when the loner and the freak come together?

An unconventional love story.

-

This book is truly beautiful. With dark themes but also funny moments and ones that will make you go 'awwww!'. The characters are so well developed and I love the contrast between Everest and Beverly (who is so cute and precious it will make you want to hug her). The writing is probably the best I've seen on Wattpad- the author's descriptions and words are just incredible. Second time reading it it's still one of my favourite books on Wattpad. So if you haven't already, read it!

Teen Fiction

A/N #660 in random YAY! I know its not #1 but its still a big achievement for me :D