.

Their consciousness went on full alert when the train abruptly stopped.

Looking around, they noticed that they were the sole occupants of the train's cabin - not surprising initially because they were on a first-class seat and that most French were vacationing 'out' of Paris.

No announcement about the inconvenience was made. No visible staffs to check the passenger's safety. No panic screams or frustrated wails. And for some unforeseen circumstance, their transport stopped somewhere that wasn't part of a train station.

"The Akuma's here." Adrien hissed.

All of the lights shut off, followed by the window blinds as if an invisible wind wafted them to intimidate the occupants inside.

The teenagers jumped out from their seats, ready to pounce their unknown enemy.

"Adrien, I - "

"Marinette, I - "

Before they could give their companions an excuse to transform, they paused.

They blinked at each other.

And almost smacked themselves for blanking out the fact that they knew each other's identities.

"Tikki, Transforme moi!"

"Plagg, Transforme moi!"

Red and green light burst out of their places, almost illuminating the darkened cabin, and transformed their clothes into their uniform tight spandex. The regular teenagers were gone and replaced by two Parisian superheroes who were prepping for battle.

"Get ready, Hot Stuff." Ladybug said as she untangled her yo-yo from her waist. "And keep your night vision available for..."

She paused when she saw his gobsmacked face.

"What?"

"You are Ladybug." a lop-sided grin got stuck on Chat Noir's blushing face.

"Okay...? I think we've already established that" she answered stoically. "Got a problem?"

"Oh, no no no no! Of claws No! Ne-fur!" he shook his head at an incredible speed. "I'm just...feline purr-ty good. Meow-velously good. Happy that I cat my dreams come true. Be-claws my Lady is you."

Despite the lame puns, she snorted, then sauntered towards him to flick his bell.

"Don't get cute on me if you got distracted in the game."

He bit the side of his cheek to control his smug.

She couldn't blame him. This was their first time seeing each other's transformation, which nailed the coffin about Adrien being Chat Noir and Marinette being Ladybug.

She might've been calm on the ordeal, but her spotted mask failed to conceal the rush of delight over the fact. He wasn't the only one who wears a heart on a sleeve anyway.

"A-paw-logize in advance, My Lady." he purred with a glint. "I'll try not to lose my train of thoughts."

His words finally earned him a gobsmacked face.

"I can't believe this." she uttered. "Am I going to suffer more of your puns?"

"Hey, puns about monorails always make for decent one-liners."

Before she could react, a strong cold wind coming from the end of the cabin almost pushed them away, as if their enemy was taunting them of its presence.