can we just be friends

Tallen and Snow are haveing issues with there relationship and they dont work out so violet trys to help tallen get over snow because she is nice like that but hyide trys to help snow in the same way and well doesnt work how it was planned .
(in snows room)
Snow : so your brother and i split up because things werent working out and i have always liked you but your with my sister
Hyide : i am in love with your sister and i have a very big question for her in fact.

( in tallen's room)
Tallen : so i am in love with you violet and i know my brother is in love with you.
Violet : tallen your like a brother to me and it would not be a good idea if you hit on me while i am dating your brother . i am going home ok i will see you at school.

( she goes outside and gets in her car and drives on her way home )

Violet was in her car and she was driving home and she was being careful and she had the right away and she was hit by another veacile. The man in the other veacile didnt see her and hit her side of the car. 911 was called (at the hospital)

Violet was rushed to the hospital her sister was called and so were the boys.  The doctor said she was in surgery .the man from the other car came up to the sister and introdused himself my name is Victor you must be her sister Snow right.