I wrote this when I first began liking Shalnark :/

Start from the beginning

And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

"So, I just left my family." she finished her sentence and faked some tears. He embraced her and sighed sadly. "I am so sorry you went through that, B/N. Did you meet anyone at the new school?"

"Yeah. It was Y/N. She was so rude to me. I mean, in my first day, she tripped me in lunch." hell no. She tripped me in lunch.

Shalnark gasped and glared at me. "Well, hopefully she won't bother you anymore." he rubbed her back.

Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

She just used myself against me. "Thanks Shal. At least now I know someone cares." she faked some more tears and handed him a piece of paper. "Here's my number. Call me when you get home." she stood up and walked away, leaving me and Shalnark alone once again.

"Finally. She's go-"

"I can't believe you, Y/N. Bullying her on her first day." My mouth was agape. He. Believed her dirty lies. "W-what... You... Believed her?" He nodded and stood. "I have to go. Don't bother talking to me anytime soon. Who knows. You might bully me." He walked away quickly.

Give me with those green eyes, baby as the lights go down.

Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around.

'S-Shalnark...' I reached my hand out towards his back. He left me. Alone. And it was all because of her. That bitch. I was sending of a lot of murder intent, and Shalnark must have sensed it. He turned and ran back to me.

"Y/N?" his voice was laced with concern and anger.

"Leave me alone, Shal. Why don't you to back to that bitch, B/N? You love her, am I correct?"

His eyes widened. Then, he did the inevitable. His eyes softened and his lips formed a smile. He leaned in and... Kissed me. In front of everyone that was around. There were "aww"s all around us.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

"Why would I love someone like her?" He broke the kiss and smiled, his green eyes twinkling in the Sun.

I'll run my fingers through your hair and watch the lights go wild.

Just keep on keeping your eyes on me, it's just wrong enough to make it feel right.

"I-i just thought that because how you acted with her."

Be chuckled lightly. "And?" his smile widened. He knew I was jealous.

And lead me up the staircase won't you whisper something slow.

I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show.

I pouted. "Nothing. Let's just go home."

He nodded and smiled. He walked me home. Once we arrived at my house, He immediately pulled out his phone and dialed a number. 'oh no'.

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain.

"Hello? B/N?" he asked the other end. I couldn't hear what she said.

"Um, I can't call you ever again." He smirked. "Y/N got jealous of you." he placed his free hand on his hip.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

I giggled as he put B/N on speaker.

"What? Why don't you tell her you want me? Not her."

He frowned. "Who said I wanted you and not her?"

"What do you mean? Its obvious you like me and not that whore." His eyes turned dark as she said this. "That's why in not calling you again, you little shit." He hung up before she could say anything else.

Give me with those green eyes, baby as the lights go down.

Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around.

His eyes turned back and he looked at me, smiling. "See? I never liked her." He laid down on his back beside me on my bed.  "I'm pretty sure the boss won't mind me spending the night."

Soon, we were asleep. Together.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.