━ FRELLIE

Fred and Ellie
Tightly Knit Family
-
Eleanor Weasley sat in one of the windowsills above  Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, knitting away. She had been like this for a while. Just sitting and knitting. Sure, she did it a lot; but she had been doing it more often. Maybe because she had something growing inside of her.

Eleanor paused in her knitting, placing her hand gingerly on top of her stomach. She had started to show, and she didn't know wether to be happy or scared. She was happy to have a family with Fred, the love of her life; but scared to be a parent so young.

At that moment, Fred picked a perfect time to check up on his wife. Upon entering the flat, he saw Eleanor sitting in her rocking chair, knitting needles in her lap. Walking closer, he saw on a dazed look on her face as she held a hand to her growing stomach.

"Hey,Love." He said in a small, sweet tone. He knew very well she was scared. He was too. But, all he could think was how beautiful their child would be. Or children, seeing the Weasleys' luck when it came to twins, but it wasn't likely.

Eleanor looked up at her husband, smiling tiredly. The pregnancy had taken a lot out of her, even if it was early into it. Fred had started  worrying about her and the babies health. He couldn't lose either of them.

"How you feeling, Ellie?" Fred asked using her preferred nickname, carefully wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm fine, Fred," Ellie spoke, exhaustion creeping in causing her to yawn.

"It's just..,"Fred spoke, putting his hand over the one she had laid on her stomach," the baby's taking so much out of you."

Eleanor sighed, remembering the morning sickness and everything else that came in the early stages. It was true, pregnancy was taking a lot out of her. She was eating for two now, her back was hurting more because of carrying the baby, and she was always tired. But, she knew she could manage if it meant seeing her and Fred's baby.

"How about we go to St.Mungo's tomorrow." Eleanor looked at Fred as she spoke, reassuring him she was okay. "They can make sure the baby and I are okay. You won't have to worry as much."

Fred smiled, kissing her temple. He pulled out of the hug, confusing Ellie, and sat in front of her. Cautiously, he laid his hands on her stomach and leaned forward. Smiling at the affection Fred was showing the little one inside of her, she smoothed his hair over as he spoke softly.

"I love you so much, little one. I can't wait to see you. You're going to be just as beautiful as your mother. And I bet you'll enjoying pranking with me and your uncle. Maybe even knitting with your mum."

He paused, looking up at Ellie, then looked back down at her stomach.

"You're going to do great things one day. We can't wait to see you."

And with that, they were complete. A family, new and little; tighter than Ellie's knitted jumpers. Held together, not by magic, but by a force stronger than that.

Love.

-
Requested by @Girly_Gryffindor that I make a Frellie story.

How was it?