━ DRARA

Draco and Clara
Marks and Scars
~
Draco Malfoy, once infamous for his families alliance with the Dark Lord, sat quietly at the table of his shared home. Holding out his left arm with the sleeves rolled up, he gently traced the dark mark embedded on his arm. The tattoo-like mark showing that he was on the side of the death eaters during the War of Hogwarts; the mark that he hated so.

Pushing down harder, he continued to trace the mark; wishing it would disappear. Days weren't always like this at the Malfoy-Easton household; but sometimes one of them just fell into a depressive state. Whether it be Clara or Draco; the other always helped the other out of their seemingly never-ending spiral of pain.

"...Draco," a sweet voice called out, but Draco wasn't listening. He was just staring at the horrid mark on his arm.

"Draco."The voice called out again sweetly, yet greatly concerned.

Clara Easton sat beside by her boyfriend, attempting to gain his attention. But, he still seemed to concerned with the mark. With each passing moment, Clara grew more worried for him.

Looking at him again, Clara grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. Holding him tightly against her, taking one hand and carefully pulling it through his hair. Whispering in Draco's ear, she took his left hand and interlocked it with her right one.

After a few minutes of sitting there, Draco lifted his arms and wrapped them around Clara. He felt terrible for what his family had done. Terrible for the choices he made during that time.

Draco and Clara sat on the bench at the small wooden table for what felt like hours to them. They were content in each other's arm. They felt loved and wanted.

Draco leaned up in the hug a little bit, resting his chin on Clara's shoulder. Sighing happily, he turned his head towards her ear. He took his arm, the one that had been held tightly by Clara's, and pulled some of the strands of hair away from her ear.

"I love you so, so much," Draco spoke lovingly into her ear.

Clara smiled from where she sat, happy he was feeling better. Draco being happy made her happy. She pulled slightly out of the hug to stretch, only to be pulled onto Draco's lap. Clara smiled again, hugging him.

Having each other was enough love to last them for a life time. They were each other's lifeline. She was the only thing Draco never regretted in his time alive. He was the only thing that made her herself again. They were each other's reason.

"I love you too."