The Shock part 2

Jacob's pov;

"I can't come with you to NJ, or any other stops on the tour" Emily said before running out.

I sat down on the ground. I had no clue what was going on, besides the fact that Hunter was here I didn't remember any reason she wouldn't come with me.

I grabbed her phone and went threw her texts. And I found a convo from Bart.

It said that he thought she was distracting us and that she was upsetting the fans. I was pissed. Emily was the best thing that has ever happened to me and Bart is trying to take her away. And I wasn't going to let this happen. 

I went downstairs to find Emily. I saw Hunter, Brandon and Jasmin still in their rooms packing but Emily was nowhere in sight. I thought about where she would go. The Park.

I grabbed my skateboard and quickly skated down to the park. Thats where I found Emily sitting under a large tree full of flowers. She still looked pretty even though she was sad. She had a gray adidas cropped sweatshirt on, black leggings and adidas sneakers. 

"Emily" I said approaching the tree.

She looked up from the flower she was starring at, she had tears in her eyes. I said down next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

" I saw the texts from Bart" I said

No answer from Emily

"Is there anything else happening?" I asked

She started to cry again. "yes Jacob there is more" she said crying

I turned to her and wiped her tears, "what is it?" I asked

One of my worst nightmares had come true

She shut her eyes, tears rolling down her face and she slowly rolled up her sleeve.

I didn't know what to say. Her wrists where scarred. "Emily" I said pulling her in for a hug, she hugged me back and was shaking and balling.

"I'm sorry Jacob" she whispered.

"Its ok, it'll all be ok" I said while rubbing her back. I pulled away from the hug holding her shoulders then I kissed her. It hurt me a lot to see the person I love so much in so much pain

I picked her up and we walked home with my skateboard in one hand and Emily's hand in the other.

We got back to my house and I brought Emily upstairs to my bathroom. I wrapped her wrists then gave her one of my shirts to wear since hers was stained with tears. I picked her up then put her on my bed then I changed my tear stained shirt while she curled up and put on my TV.

"Ill be right back" I said. I went downstairs and made some popcorn and got some other snacks and drinks. 

"Yo bro" I heard from behind me. I was Hunter, Brandon and Jasmin.

"hey guys" I said

"where have you and Emily been?" Brandon asked.

"Places" I responded while putting the last of the snacks on a tray.

"did you guys pack?" I asked

"Yea" they all responded.

"Well me and Emily are going to hang out so you guys can do something if you want" I said while heading up the stairs and into my room

I got to my room set the tray down of my bed and shut the door. "So what are we watching?" I asked while sitting down and putting my arm around Emily.

"my home slice Batman" She responded laughing

For the rest of the day we binge watched Batman the Animated Series

Eventually we got really tired so we both started falling asleep.

"Hey Emily?" I asked

"was up Mistah J?" she said with a giggle

"so are you coming to NJ with us tomorrow?"

There was a slight pause. "Yes" She said

I was so happy but also tired so we both fell asleep in each others arms, dreaming about Batman and New Jersey.