The Beginning

Jacob's pov;

I just got off of the phone with Bart the creator of MagCon. He said that he's brining the tour back and wanted me to be on it since I'm big on social media.

I walked back to Emily and told her the news.

"I'm going on tour and Bart said that you can come with me!"

"Are you serious?! What about school, and your family?"

"I'll talk to my parents about school but my mom already said I could go, and she asked your mom and she was fine with it to!"

"When is the first show?"

"Its in 2 weeks and its in Houston!"

"OMG I'm so happy for you!"

I talked about MagCon with Emily and told her about everyone that was going.

It's Friday and Kirsten's party is tonight.

"Hey Emily, Bart told me that a couple of the boys where in town and he said that we can go meet them at their hotel tonight if we didn't want to go to Kirsten's party"

"Sure! Who's gonna be there?"

"Daniel Skye and Cameron Dallas"

"OMG they are like my favs, besides you of course"

"Ha"

FAST FORWARD TO MEETING UP WITH DANIEL & CAMERON 

Emily's pov;

I'm kind of nervous about meeting Daniel and Cameron, I've never met any famous Vine stars except Jacob.

Jacob drove us to the hotel and their where a ton of girl that knew Cam and Daniel where staying there.

"Oh great, it's gonna be hard getting you in there" I said

"No problem, Bart told me to go to the back and their will be a guard to bring us up"

"Ok good cause I didn't want us to get mobbed by fan girls"

Jacob drove to the back of the hotel and their was a guard standing their just like Bart had said.

We parked then walked over to the security guard who brought us up to meet the guys.

"How are you guys doing?" the security guard asked while pressing the elevator buttons

"Good, how are you?" Jacob said

We went up to the guys floor and I was really excited.

All the girls that where inside where screaming Jacob's name and I was like how did they find out so quickly?

"Here we are this is the boys room" the security guard said while walking over to the balcony and tell the girls to quiet down.

Jacob knocked on the door and it slowly opened.

"Heyyyyyyyyy your Jacob" Daniel said while opening the door all the way.

Daniel yelled at Cameron to come over and they both looked at Jacob and smiled then they both looked over and saw me.

"Hey, who are you?" Cam and Daniel asked.

"That's Emily, she's my best friend" Jacob said while brining me closer to the door.

"Hi" I said still stunned by seeing Cam and Daniel

"Come in guys" Cameron said while pulling us in.

Jacob and I walked over and sat on the couch. Daniel and Cam stopped at the door and where whispering.

"Emily is SO pretty" I heard them whisper. But I just pretended like I didn't hear and talked to Jacob

Daniel came over and sat next to me and Cameron sat on the rolling chair across from us.

We talked for a while and the whole time Daniel and Cameron where starring at me.

Jacob's pov;

Cameron and Daniel's crush on Emily was pretty obvious. 

Hopefully they don't get in the way of me and Emily's friendship, cause I like Emily to.

We talked for a while then Cam was saying how he was hungry so Daniel grabbed the phone and called Dominos and ordered food.

"Hey, can I get a large cheese pizza and mozzarella sticks?"

Daniel finished the order then we all sat down and gave each other our numbers since MagCon Houston was in a couple weeks.

"Well, I think we should be going" I said while yawning

"noooo don't gooo" Cameron and Daniel said

"You guys can stay at the hotel with us, since you guys are going to be homeschooled now you don't have to do anything and you can hang out with us" Daniel said

"Yea Jacob we don't need to go any where" Emily said.

Daniel put his arm around Emily and he pleaded for us not to leave

"Fine, we can stay the night" I said while pulling out my phone to tell my mom that we where going to stay.

Emily's pov;

I'm so happy that we get to stay over so that I can hang out with Daniel and Cameron.

Daniel put his arm around me and I leaned on him and put my feet up on the couch. I looked up and Daniel was smiling down at me. I really like him

"When is the pizza gonna get here I'm dying" I said while falling off the couch and pulling Daniel down with me. We couldn't stop laughing.

I could tell that Jacob was upset so I walked over to him and jumped on him and he picked me up and carried me around. 

Jacob fell on the bed backwards so I was on top of him then I fell off.. again.

The security guard came in and he had our food.

"Yassssss" we all said.

Daniel grabbed the pizza and whipped open the box and we all grabbed a piece

We all sat on the bed and ate our pizza. I got to squished so I slid onto the ground in front of the bed and Daniel sat with me. 

It was 12:45 and i was so tired from school so I put my head on Daniel's shoulder and fell asleep.