Chapter 1

"Kurosu," the teacher said, making me look up. He was talking to Yuuki, not me. 

"Kiriyu!" The teacher said next, but Zero was asleep. I wold know, since I'm beside him and he is snoring lightly.

"Teacher, Kiryuu is also asleep..." someone muttered as the teacher sighted.

"Well, Detention for the both of tem!" the teacher said finally, making me sigh. Great, more time together.

"Zero," I said shaking him lightly, "You've got detetion now..."

"Yuuki," he said, completely ignoring me. "I can hear you."

Seriously, he doesan't even look my way. 

"Hey Kira!" a guy from class said standing in front of me. "Do you want to hang out or something?"

I smiled sweetly, even though I wished I could say no. This was one way to get Zero's attention... "That'll be nice!" I did a closed eye smile.

"C-Cool!" he said blushing as he too smiled.

I spent the rest of the day with this guy, and no, it didn't work. Not like I didn't know, but still. I sighted in annoyance as I sat on my bed.

"What does a girl have to do?" I muttered angrily. I didn't have to share a room, because there weren't enough girls or something.

I looked out the window and saw Yuuki and Zero below me.

"Looks like we're in for a quiet and peacefull night, we probably don't need to be here!" Yuuki said 

"I know that the chairman believes that the members of the night class are pasifists but... I don't believe it." Zero said seriously, making me confused. What? "And there's no way in hell, that I'll let my guard down. That's why, I don't understand how a grown up like him could ever co-operate with them. You said it yourself once. The reason why they look like humans, is so they can hunt us down efficiently."

What are they talking about? The night class aren't human? Is that even possible? Well... I guess I have to find out.

I ran out of the academy at full speed, but once I was outside I bumped into someone and we both fell.

"Oh," she said looking at me. She was with a friend. "K-Kira... are you a prefect now to?"

"No... I'm sneaking out." I said standing up.

The sighted relieved, but I noticed she was hurt.

"Can you walk?" one asked 

"I don't think so, it hurts to much." 

"Hey girls - KIRA?" Yuuki said surprised.

"I-um... hey Yuuki," I said sighing... way to get caught.

"But- You know wandering around-"

"Yuuki," I interrupted sighing. "She's hurt."

"WHAT? You're bleeding?" she said sared. "This i bad, get back to the dorms!"

And just like that, she suddenly had a sword. What the hell.

"How scary," a guy from the nigh class said... I think his name is Kain or somehing. "Wouldn't expect less from the chairman's daughter.

"It's Kain Akatsuki and Aidou Hanabusa from the night class!" the two morons said blushing.

"We smelt blood and decided to come take a look around," Aidou said as he smirked. Oh no, wait... please don't tell me their that type of 'monster'. "You really are mean Yuuki, after all, we came here for you."