~{Chapter Thirteen}~

Start from the beginning

Tears came running down my cheeks again as I stopped fighting against Miles. Fighting back would only cause this to be so much worse, and I couldn't handle worse.

"See? Now there's a good girl," Miles said, putting the gag in my mouth and tying it tightly.

Sean let go of my ankles and got out rope.

"Should we tie her legs up too? Just to make things easier..." Sean suggested.

"Why the fuck not?" Miles said, grabbing some rope and tying one ankle to the bed while Sean did the other.

"Fight back, and I'll make sure your face has a matching pair of red cheeks," Miles said, looking at me with anger.

I replied with more salty tears. I wanted to fight back, show them how strong I can really be... I just seemed so weak and pathetic, like their toy then can just control... I felt disgusting.

"Well, I think it's time we get to the good part!" Sean yipped in excitement.

"Alright, I'll let you go first. Get her warmed up for the big finally!" Miles said.

Sean got on top of me and I tried to get away, but I failed miserably. He stated kissing my neck, sucking down hard and fondling my left breast. It felt so dirty, especially because I was starting to like it. I didn't want to, I wanted to hate every single moment of this, but I can't help how I feel, it's not something I can control.

He moved around my neck until he found my sweet spot, the spot I was vulnerable at. An accidental moan slipped out from my gag and I saw Sean smirking at me.

"Right there huh?" Sean said, sucking harder on the one spot.

I desperately tried to keep my moans in, I didn't want Jack to get any pleasure from this. I tried and tried and kept most of my moans in, no matter how difficult it was.

"Well, if your not going to cooperate, I'll just get straight to the big stuff," Sean said, getting off and grabbing the vibrator.

I looked at him with a terrified expression. I wasn't ready for this, who could be?

"Don't be nervous, I'm going to make this fun," Sean said with a devious smirk.

He put his hands up to my panties and outlined the rim of them with his finger. He slowly hooked his fingers to them and slid them down a little above my knees.

"Mhm~! MMGHN~!" I tried speaking, but they were only mumbles. It's not like they would listen to me anyways.

"Just accept this, it will feel amazing," Sean said, turning the vibrator on and put it up to my inner thighs. He circled around them, teasing me. I couldn't help but feel good, yet disgusted with myself at the same time.

"Wow, look at how wet you already are," Sean commented.

He brought the toy closer to my area, "Are you ready?" He asked.

I shook my head no and shut my eyes tight, wanting all of this to disappear.

Then I woke up. That was my dream. Well, my nightmare.

It was over, and I'm glad it ended when it did, I couldn't handle any more of that.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I used the toilet then washed my hands and rinsed my face clean. I just started into the mirror, thinking about the scene, the horrific scene. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

"Jesus, can you stop fucking crying for one goddamn moment?! Just stop. You're fine. It wasn't real." I thought to myself, stopping the tears from coming.