~{Chapter Five}~

~{Your POV}~
I wanted to progress whatever I had with Jack but I didn't want to force a relationship either. When he wrapped his arm around me, I felt so special and cared for. Like he was taking me in and would love and care for me. I tried scooting closer into his arm hug thing. I broke the silence.

"We should watch a movie, what do you think?"

"How about a scaaaaaarrrrrrry movie?" Jack suggested excitedly.

"I don't see why not, what movies do you have?"

-Time Skip To The End Of Movie-

"That was a good movie, I'm surprised I liked it as much as I did," I said.

"Yeah, Lights Out is a good one, it gives me creepy vibes," Jack said. (Btw lights out is a movie about a ghost/sprit/demon woman who only appears in the dark and kills people, just wanted to say that to the people who didn't know what the movie was, sorry, continue)

"Are you afraid of the dark? I noticed you got scared a couple times during the movie," I asked.

"No, not really. And I didn't get scared nearly as much as you did! Every five minutes, you jumped from fear!" Jack said nudging me slightly (we were moved out of the original position and we're just sitting down, side by side).

"Yeah I am afraid of the dark, so now all your lights are staying on, you'll just have to deal with it," I said, looking around the light filled room.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll keep them on," Sean said, rolling his eyes playfully.

There was a pause of silence.

"...Hey Sean?" I broke it, again.

"Hm...?" He looked at me, giving me all his attention.

"C-Can I sleep here in y-your guest bedroom tonight...?" I asked nervously.

"Sure! Hey, we should order some pizzas, sound good?" Sean said, blowing off the question like it was no big deal, thank god.

"Y-Yeah, how about... A supreme? Unless you want a different kind," I suggested.

"Supreme sounds great, I'll order in a large with some cheese filled bread sticks," Jack said, grabbing his phone.

-Time Skip To Pizza Guy At The Door-

*knock* *knock* *knock*
Jack opened the door with $10 dollars in his hand.

"$6.87 sir," the boy said with a croak.

Jack handed him the money and didn't ask for change. Isn't he just so sweet?

The boy left and Jack closed the door with his foot and put the pizza on the table, the cheesy bread sticks on top of the box in a paper bag. He went into his kitchen and opened up some cabinets. He took out two glass plates and two glass cups.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked me.

"Got any coke?" I asked.

"The drug or soda? 'Cuz I got both!" Jack said, laughing at his own silly joke.

"You know what I mean!" I said rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

He poured two glasses of coke and gave me one. He then got out a pizza cutter and brought it, along with the plates, to the dining table.

We ate our pizzas and made stupid jokes. Jack did some impressions and I just clapped along to them. We both ate two slices and I had one cheesy bread stick and Jack had two. We were full and satisfied.

Sorry if this chapter was boring, I didn't really know what to put in it but it's here none the less!
Hope you found it interesting though, probably not buuuuuuuut I tried.
Anyways, thanks for reading my story, I'm happy and surprised it's actually getting views lol!
HIGHFIVES ✋✋
~Buh-Bye!! 👋👋