46: Understanding Yomi

Start from the beginning

Hiyori: yomi. Do you want to take a shower together?

Yomi: hehe. Dirty dirty hiyori. Um. Sure. See you later. I'll get my clothes.
_________________________________

Yomi: hiyori ~~

Hiyori: oh. Yomi. You still remember me.

Yomi goes down in the spring water and then smiles " um. Just because I'm yomi doesn't mean I can't remember things like my made up Yomi. Bleh." She sticks her tongue out.

Hiyori: made up Yomi... don't you feel cooped up inside? When the other takes over...

Yomi: well... it's still me... and as a himitsugami I do have to get some things done. Though it's so troublesome... I can't be selfish and things. Plus... mama and papa all say it's bad for me to come out. It's bad for me to be like that. I've no choice.

Hiyori: gomene. I was scared of you.

Yomi: it's ok. Yomi understands.

Hiyori: gods are born out of wishes... and you're a half... so... are you born out of wishes?

Yomi: um hm. Whatever made mama born, made us. gods are able to reborn from wishes. Himitsugami can never reborn anyway, so I guess being born from wishes didn't make a difference to mama's chance being reborn or not.

Hiyori: I see. Many people must believe in you for you to make kyoya then.

Yomi: um. Why?

Hiyori: nothing. Just curious. Please believe in me that I can be your exemplary.

Yomi: huh?

Hiyori: killing is bad.

Yomi laughs " you think I kill for fun? Though I do think it is fun... don't want. You keep interfering."

Hiyori: not everything needs to be destroyed.

Yomi: kind hiyori. Ugh. I'm going to sleep.

" Oh. Hiyori. Did my real personality scare you? Gomen. I don't really show it." Yomi smiles. " Mini yomi is scary neh."

Hiyori: yomi.

Yomi: um. Yomi. I know it's kind of confusing .

Hiyori: what do you think of mini yomi?

Yomi: mini yomi? She's dangerous isn't it? That's why I'm here.

_________________________________

Hiyori: fukoku...

Fukoku: hm?

Hiyori: do you think it's possible to... make mini yomi and made up Yomi to co-exist in one?

Fukoku smiles " you like trouble don't you? Hiyori."

Hiyori: I...

Fukoku: I won't deny it's a good suggestion.

Reina: agree. But it's troublesome.

Meiko: very.

Lo: I think the problem is, what if it makes yomi suffer?

Hiyori: I was thinking... we have yato... maybe he can be of some help.
_________________________________

Kii: yomi.

Yomi: kii? Looking for a fight?

Kii: not really. Since sousei has left you alone for his next big move. I thought maybe you could tell me something about it.

Yomi: why do you think I'll tell you?

Kii: I was betting on the fact that you have no interest in partaking any of his business.

Yomi: what if he kills kyoya?

Kii: what if he destroys many humans and spirits.

Yomi: tsk. I hate it when I'm like this. I can't take any sacrifices. Where's mini yomi when I need her.

Kii: tell me.

Yomi: kyoya. You'll protect kyoya.

Kii: I'm a heaven's servant. I can't watch her 24 hours.

Yomi: then go apply from your heaven. Activate the ancient seal which destroyed ebisu. That should destroy everything desho.

Kii: that seal destroys gods.

Yomi: it's the heaven, I'm sure there's something they have.

Kii: you want both to collide and create catastrophic damage?

Yomi: STOP PUSHING ME!!!

Kii: TELL ME.

Yomi: A seal that opens the gateway to the underworld permanently. Omnyojis can manipulate ayakashis... so... that's his plan. War against the heavens.

Kii: .... what...?

Yomi: Hai.