Our Own

I guess he noticed the silence between us ever since he told me about the "second face".

"Guess what?" He looks at me as he pulls over. "We have arrived." He smiles and parks the car.

I look out the car window as he closes the car door shut.

"Come on" he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car.

I look around at the amazing view in front of me. There's thousands of flowers all over the ground. Roses, Daisy's, Lilly's, Sunflowers & much more.

"Where are we?"

Alex pulls out a rose from the ground and places it above my ear. "This used to be my secret place to go to whenever I didn't feel like myself." He grabs both my hands to hold them. "Now this is our secret place. Our own."

"Why share this with me?" I step closer to him now.

"You intrigue me." He smiles before walking off.

"What do you mean?" I think I understand how Justin Bieber felt.

"Follow me." He orders me

As I follow Alex more and more into this beautiful but yet mysterious place I noticed the area getting darker and fuller of tall green trees. Their more greener than those back on earth. Almost look like trees from cartoons. Broken branches on the ground now along with dozens of leaves. A few more minutes in and suddenly Alex disappears. I was just about to freak out until I noticed the long leave was just blocking my view. I push it upwards to let me through easily. I stop right where I was memorize by the amazing view in from of me. Right there was a water fall in front of me. Birds chirping well more like singing. A nice warm breeze. The rocks were big and round which is was easy to step on. Shiny and brand new but the grass almost cover it all. The water is crystal clear. You can easily see how clean the water is. One thing great about the water fall was that it's not too deep.

"Alex this place is beautiful

"Alex this place is beautiful." I look around for him. I can't seem to find him anywhere though. "Alex?" I call out until I hear his footsteps behind me.

"Wanna jump in?" He smiles then pulls his shirt off of him.

His perfectly V-Line shape is confusing me with reality. I'm so into his body that I didn't realize he was waiting for a reply.

"No?" He moves much closer to me now. I can smell his bare skin.

I can't manage to focus on what he's saying. Without thinking I lift my right hand and place it onto his chest. I trace his colar bone with my index finger gently. I move closer to him; much closer to him that I can feel his breath on my face.

"You...you make me feel a certain way. A way that I never thought I'll ever feel for a woman." He closes his eyes as I trace his bottom lip with my thumb now.