Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

There I was sitting in the middle of the downtown area, with my boom box.

I thought dancing would be a great way to earn money to pay for a dance audition that could get me to the biggest dance studio in London.

I stood up and set down my hat, and turned on my boom box. I turned the volume up a little bit to get peoples attention.

I started dancing my heart out. People started forming around in a circle, surrounding me. Some of them dropped money and left, others clapped around me and dropped money in the hat, but didn't leave quite yet.

After I was done I had a bunch of money.

14 dollars, 13 cents, a piece of gum, and a raisin...oh wait thats not a raisin..ewww!

This still wasn't enough to pay for the audition though.

I walked home holding my hat in my right hand, in my left was my boom box.

When I arrived at home my mother was signing a bunch of papers.

"What's that mom?" I said looking over her shoulder.

"It's part of an application!" She said smiling.

"For what?" I asked.

"Oh nothing it's just to this silly dance studio in London!!" She said winking.

"OMG!!!!!!! You got me an application?!!??" I squealed.

Omg this is great! The first thing I had to do was tell Maddie!