Chapter 7

Chapter 7

{Niall's POV}

Maya invited her cousin to hang out with us before their audition. She walked through the door. I froze. Omg she was gorgeous!

"What's your name?" I asked standing up.

"Maddie!" She replied sweetly.

"Are you auditioning for Joffrey too?" Louis asked.

"Yes I am!"

"Well we better get going then!" Louis said.

"Yeah,we need to get going. We'll come over when were ready so we can all go together!" Maya said.

"Ok!" we all agreed.

{Harry's POV}

Maya and Maddie went back to their apartment to get ready. The lads and I were waiting in silence.

I was a little disappointed that Maya and I weren't dating. She was so pretty, so kind, so caring, so gentle. That's exactly what I want in a girl. She's perfect.

"Where are they? Does it really take take that long?" Zayn asked and chuckled to himself.

As if on queue Maya opened the door. Her hair in a perfect bun on top of her head. She was wearing pale pink tights, over the tights was her black tank-top leotard, and over that was a black Columbia zip-up jacket, which was zipped up halfway.

"Ready?" asked Maddie who was wearing an outfit somewhat similar to Maya's.

They both had dance bags in their arms. Maya's was from Pink, and Maddie's look custom made to me.

"Yeah!" I replied.

We all walked out the door and to the lobby of the apartment. I looked back and saw Maya shaking. I stopped and waited for her to catch up to me.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, whispering in her ear.

She nodded in response. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.

We walked out of the lobby, still hand-in-hand. I looked up and saw beautiful, glimmering , sparkling, snow falling from the dark sky.