cant think of the name of this chapter

PETE'S POV : me and Rylee walked to school hand in hand as soon as I saw the kid that was hitting on her I went straight to him.I grabbed his shirt and pushed him up against his locker and said "if you ever hit on my girl again you are dead ,got it " "y..y..yes sir" the kid said stuttering. I walked back over to Rylee and grabbed her hand and we walked to homeroom . We sat down in our same spots as usual the teacher walked in she was going to give us an assessment to see how we were doing in class. I tried I guess I did ok but school isn't my thing I just want to go home . After school we walked home we threw our bags in the porch and went to go watch tv.The guys showed up about 5:30 and they all brought girls with them . I hate to say this but me and the guys made a bet whoever goes all the way first tonight gets all the pay from the next gig. I started feeling her she tried pushing me away but she finally gave in I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and threw her down I took my shirt off and got on top of her and started making out with her . I reached in her shirt and unhooked her bra and took her shirt off . I got her out of her clothes and she got me out of mine. I went in and started slow and hard making her feel everything. The guys knew I won but I have been wanting to do this for a long time. She slapped me I grabbed her arms and held them back I let go of one of her arms and choked her I kept going harder and harder until I came. I pulled out and layed next to her. The next thing I know the guys walked in they didn't think we did it but we did . They seemed impressed with me I told them to get out. They slowly backed out.I got my jeans on and gave Rylee her clothes. We walked back out to the living room the guy's girls gave me looks I winked at them like an asshole just to piss them off . We sat down and Rylee layed her head on my chest. "What now?" I asked "well we can practice" Andy said still in shock. "Sure " everyone said in sync. We went back to the practice room and started playing through all of our songs . We got done Joe asked us if we wanted to go to the beach beings no one will be there since it is dark so we all agreed . We got our swimsuits on and got in the car and headed to the beach. As soon as we got there everyone ran to the water . I got a call I ran up the beach to get to my phone it was a guy from the metro in Chicago he wanted us to play he would pay us each 500 bucks for tomorrow night I agreed I yelled at the guys and told them we got a job for tomorrow night. They all seemed happy." Maybe we'll get discovered" Andy said hopefully " yeah maybe".