3|Zach?

I get up, I get dressed into a very soft tank top, then I wear comfy leggings. I walk downstairs as I hear a knock.

"I'll get it!" I say as I walk down to the door.

I open it to find Zach. Zachary Cayo. The boy who broke my heart. My head is pounding, I feel my heartbeat in my back, I feel like somethings stopping me from breathing as I see my ex looking straight at my eyes.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Uh... I..." He stutters, he hands me something, "There. It says it all in there," he finishes.

He handed me a card, a card that could only mean two things. He's truly sorry, or he's messing with me. I want to think about him messing with me because I can't let Zach get hurt. He's honestly so sweet and it kills me to see anyone that sweet, get hurt.

I rip open the envelope, to see a card. A card with flowers and butterflies on it.

I clear my mind without even trying to, I open up the card to see in his handwriting this,

"Lexia Rachel Hettinger. I wanted to start off saying I'm really sorry. I know that you're happy with that Weston guy, but I can tell you were happier with me. I'm sorry. It just makes me feel awful that you chose another boy over me. I want your forgiveness. But most importantly, I want you. I want you back.
Sincerely,
-Zachary Cayo"

Wha.. I... I can't comprehend what he just said. What? I just read a true, sincere, apology. But I won't take it. "I can tell you were happier with me," I'm way happier with Weston than I was EVER with Zach!

Zach is crazy, his smile, his hair, his teeth as white as pearls, his kindness. Snap out of it Lex! I tell myself. I will never ever go back to Zach. He's hurt me way to much.

A/N-
Hey y'all! I really hope you're enjoying this sequel so far! Please hit that star if you want to help me out!
-Laney