3. CRAVING POSSESSION

Start from the beginning

"Leaving already?" She turns slightly to face an average looking guy. His crisp shirt showcases a broad chest cheers to two open buttons. With a forceful tug, she frees the hand that the man seemed to lock in a bone-breaking grip. His words were slurred and instantly warning signs flashes across her mind.

With a deliberate couple of steps back, she smiles at him softly, "it's late." From the corner of her eyes she notices Darren move from around the bar.

Slamming his scotch glass down on the counter, Kai moves to his feet. Enough of this bullshit, he was done watching men lust after his little pet. With quick steps and a quick glare at the approaching bartender, he sweeps in between Malia and the nameless man. Effortlessly, the dark man lifts Malia over his shoulder, his palm rests firmly against her round behind. "Naughty, little girl." Yes, he is angry with her. She has no business coming here while knowing full and well that the men within the joint only want a tight hole to release a load in, before returning to their wives and girlfriends. The damned vixen knew exactly what she was walking into and yet she continuously threw herself amidst it.

Words seem to leave Malia's throat as her mind blanks, the only sensations she can feel is a buzzing along her electrified skin. Her stomach clenches as she watches Kai's taunt behind shift with each step. Why she allows this man to do what he wishes with her, she has no idea. But, she isn't about to stop it, especially when it feels so bloody good... even if that made her a dirty and foolish woman. Within a minute she's thrust down on a leather seat and buckled in tightly, the blood rushes down from her head to her toes, she accepts what the night entails.

Kai slips into his seat and wraps his long fingers around the steering wheel, his knuckles strain against the hard surface as he pulls away from the curb. Like a coil ready to snap, he counts each metre in his head, an unknown anger brews within his bitter soul. Just what gave her the right to walk into that bar tonight, he owns her, and she so willingly sat waiting for another man. Tonight, he'd make sure she'd have absolutely no reason to ever go back to that fucking shithole.

Wringing her hands together she settles her nerves, she is ready for this. Beyond ready. It is absurd, but she trusts the devilish man and as ridiculous as it sounds she knows he's the only one her body will accept. She isn't cured, but he is a form of medication... one she is willing to overdose on, as unhealthy and wrong that thought is.

Neither of them make a sound and a couple of minutes later, Kai parks outside his complex. Cutting the engine, the two of them remain in the sleek black vehicle. Hesitantly, Malia turns in her seat to look at the intimidating man, only to find him already watching her. As their eyes meet so do their bodies, in one swift movement Kai has her unbuckled and halfway on his lap. He grips her hair tightly in his fist and tugs it back, releasing a small pant from her damp lips.

Leaning down, Kai takes her bottom lip between his hungry ones and sees to sucking the soft flesh. He manoeuvres her so that she rests comfortably on his lap, the steering wheel plays as a backrest. A large palm crawls up her torso and rests almost teasingly on her left breast, the other hand continues to control her actions using her long ponytail effectively. Two bright lights flash across the bonnet, realising they're still situated outside, Kai takes his key from the engine and skilfully moves the two of them from the vehicle and onto the sidewalk. He locks up before taking her hand and leading her up to his temporary home.

Seconds from entering the small complex, Kai has Malia pressed firmly against the wall with his mouth marking sections of her exposed neck. She holds her breath and grabs the back of his head, pulling it up to join with hers. Their lips clash in an explosive rage induced need. She nibbles on his bottom lip, causing a moan to exit his occupied mouth. He grabs her shoulders and slams her back, her eyes open with a slight blur, she catches him swipe his tongue along the corner of his mouth. She'd drawn blood.