Birthday Present

Rana's POV
   I woke up and thought to myself, where tf am I? I get up and I look around and I remember everything now. "What's going on?" I ask the boy. We were in a car in the woods at a really nice house. He didn't answer, he got outta the car and opened my door. "Come on" he says with a cute smile. He grabs me and brings me inside the house. I sit down on the couch still wondering why did he do this to me?. "What's your name?" He asks "Rana, Rana Samuels" I say "And yours?" I say "Justin Blake". I got a text from Hailey....
H: Hey, I'm sorry about what happened at the mall, I hope the rest of your birthday is going great bestie😊😘❤❤
R: Thx❤❤

"Today's your birthday?" Justin asks "Yeah, I'm turning 18 today" I say to him "Oh I see, happy birthday baby girl" he says biting his lip and winking at me. "Hey, aren't you like a musically star or something?" I ask "Yeah" he says still staring at me, I blush a little. "Come upstairs, I have a present for you" he says winking. I'm kinda scared but his so hot like damn, I'm having trouble breathing right now. I walk upstairs with him, is this really happening. Oh well, idgaf right now. He lays me down on the bed and starts to kiss me on the lips then down to my neck and gives me hickeys all over. "Wait, where's your parents" I ask getting up "Don't worry about that, baby" he says then gets up. He puts his hands around my waists and starts kissing me, he makes his way down and starts to take my shirt off, then my pants. He takes his shirt off and damn, my mouth was open and I closed it because I didn't know it was open. But who can blame me, he's so fricking hot. He smiles then gets on top of me and grinds on me. Then he kisses me, and I can't help but moan when he kisses my weak spot. I can feel his smirk on my neck and I giggled a little. Has he done this before? Oh well, this will be my first time with this cutie. "Are you ready?" He says putting on a condom, I nod and he smiles and gets on top of me. He kissed me passionately and goes inside of me. It hurted for a while and I felt a tear coming down my face and I scream in pain. He shuts me up by kisses me. "Rana, when I'm done with you, you won't be able to feel your legs" he whispers in my ear. It didn't hurt anymore, I moan and say "Go faster Justin". "Whats?" He says "Go faster daddy" I say. He smiles a little and goes faster. This felt amazing, Justin's so hot. I can't believe this is happening tho. I get on top of Justin and grind a little in him. "Mmm, your so sexy baby" he says "Shh, my turn to pleasure you" I say to him. He sits up and I kneel down. I lick the tip slowly and he says "Stop teasing Rana" he says. I smile and I deep throat it, he moans and throws his head back. I stop and kiss him. He lays on top of me and kisses me. He goes in again and I let out soft moans. He pulls out and lays there sweaty and outta breath. We look at each other and smile. Then i kiss him and go to sleep because it's late.

😊😊😊

Well gn then 😂😂