1. The Cooler

"Detention?"   I spoke dumbfounded as I stared at the paper in my hand.  I had detention for the next month because I was smarter than my teacher.  Ugh.  I sighed as my legs fumbled down the empty hall. 

Sure, I had been to detention before but for nothing such as this.   I couldn't believe how this was happening.  What could possibly be behind those doors?  A band of freaks who wanted my youth?  A half asleep teacher?  What could I possibly be face against? 

As the door grew closer, my nerves grew higher. Who knew who, or what, will be there. 

My teacher opened the door to the cooler.

"Get in there, tomorrow you will be moved to isolation and be on a two hour detention on Friday for the next four weeks." I sighed loudly as I walked in. I raised my eyebrows at the girl who was sitting next to the door.  She was beautiful, not hot, not like how Greg would call her, but beautiful. It sounds purer and it's definately nicer.

I chucked my bag under the table and yanked the chair out. 

"Damn it!" I cursed under my breath, hoping to gain the attention of the girl.  Her radiant green eyes turned to me in an instant.

"Vas?" She spoke with an accent, something that I couldn't place. But then again, I haven't been to many places to know any accents.

"Vas? What?" I asked her, it must be something related to where she came from. I know that she definately isn't from the UK.

"Vas - what. Informal form used to break tension," She told me. I nodded at her understanding what it meant, "What ya in 'ere for?"

Dammit, I might as well tell her, we'll both be in Iso tomorrow."To be perfectly honest, I don' know. I answered a question and me teacher went off it. Anyways, as we're stuck in here for the next...I don' know, I would like to know your name."

"Dia"

________________________________________________________

There's the first chapter! And the characters are meant to speak with grammatical errors, it makes it more realistic! So please, no hate. We are trying our hardest! And we know it's short but it's the first chapter.... and it seems a lot longer when you are typing it.

Hey guys! Welcome to our first story! We hope that you like this!

So, I'm bored and procrastinating over homework, and...

I'm MAD!!!!!

Okay, I should go before I scare you.

Abby, it's over to you!

Chloe xxx