twenty eight

[jack]
Kate and I have been in the car for around two hours, I'm starting to recognize some parts of where we are.
"Are you excited to see mom and our brothers?" I asked Kate.
"Yeah." She replied.
She was staring at her wrists which were red from the chair that she was strapped into.
"How much longer do we have until we're back home?" I asked Officer Violet.
"It looks like maybe 20 minutes." He responded.
"I'm going to let you kids know that your lives aren't going to go right back to normal, there is a lot of further investigating to do." Officer Violet said taking a turn.
"Do you know if we will ever get to go back to school?" I asked.
"Well that's your decision, if you want to go back to school." He responded.
We sat in silence for the rest of the ride.
A/N hey guysss
Sorry for not updating in a while, I've been really busy with school and sports. So I'm spamming with little mini chapter and maybe I'll be done with this book within the next few days. I've got an idea for another book that ISNT a sequel to this, but same characters.
So you know like Jack and Kate didn't ever get kidnapped and crap in the next book. Comment if you want me to start it now bc I'm really excited for it.