Best saturday ever!

Start from the beginning

"Oh i'm sorry." I replied as we entered the mall.

"It's fine. we're gonna have fun today." he replied.

We entered the shops and saw the department store. clothes and brands were all mixed inside and no much people were in. i saw the girls' place and screamed

"Cool clothes for girls over there! i screamed.

"Hey wanna check them out? i'll go with you." He answered as i blushed.

"Sure then!" i replied.

We checked out the clothes for girls and saw cute ones. i tried some on.

I went out of the fitting room and Greyson laughed.

"You look cute in those!" he laughed so hard.

"Yeah right. hey can you take a picture of me?" i asked giving him my phone.

"Sure." he grabbed my phone and took a picture of me.

"Hey can you make a wacky pose?" he asked looking at me all like he's kidding.

"What a wacky pose? i replied with a confused face.

"Yeah something cute to be posted on instagram! hah! oopsy!" he replied playfully.

"Fine." i replied with an are- you- really- gonna- let- me- do- that face.

I placed my other foot up and made the peace sign beside my cheeks. he took a picture of me and said

"Haha!!! so funny!!! i'm actually going to post this where the whole world would see it!" he joked me.

"What? nevermind..." i said awkwardly.

We went to the boys' section and saw cute clothes by personality. he ran there like a kid who saw ice cream and did not eat ice cream for a thousand years.

"Yey my world now!" he screamed.

He grabbed cute clothes and checked it out in the fitting room.

When he went out i laughed.

"Seriously? are you kidding me?" i laughed out.

"What? at least i look cuter than you did a while ago!" he said trying to beat my words.

We both took pictures of us smiling, wacky faces and more. we went out of the department store happy.

The guards greeted us and fans ran to us. they didn't really crowd Greyson, they just wanted to have a picture and an autograph.

There was a time when there were girls who approached me, not him.

"Hey can we have a picture with both of you? you guys look cute as a couple!" the girl told me.

Greyson and i exchanged looks and smiled with the girls.

They were little kids and they hugged me! the other one, like the youngest has cute and rosy cheeks! such a sweetheart!

She kissed me on my cheeks and we said goodbye. they were happy with their older sisters seeing us in the mall.

We continued walking and ate in a buffet. well, as the boy, he payed for it. besides, he's the one who pulled me there.

We left the restaurant as he told me he's gonna bring me to a park. a wonderful park where we could stay and hang out and relax on the ground.

He drove and drove until we reached there. We played songs on his ipod and sang the whole way there. we listened to little mix, selena gomez, demi lovato, paramore, taylor swift and lorde.