Happy Birthday Noir! :)

“Okay I understand.” I shrugged as she sat back down on the couch beside me and clicked on the T.V. We started watching a weird show that put us in a strange trance. It was really weird. Something about angels and demons and this guy who was a girl angel in his past life and he is in love with his sister. Gross. The show kept playing while we sat there.

“So...” I stated, still staring at the T.V. “What are we gonna do about Kakashi??” I asked as Noir just kept staring at the T.V. I waited for an answer but never got one. “Uh... Noir??” I asked and she lolled her head to the side to look at me.

“Hmm... I don’t know, it’s difficult to pick a good punishment.” She smiled and I thought. It was starting to hurt my head.

“I could always google torture methods...” I pondered as Noir nodded.

“That you could.” She chuckled and I smiled. I liked to make her laugh, I felt special and like I was actually a funny person. Then something hit me.

“Yeah but what if I get tracked down by the police!? Like... They might think I’m a serial killer!” I freaked out “They do that when you research how to make bombs.” You added matter of factly. Noir slapped her forehead again.

“Well don’t research how to make bombs. We’re not gonna blow him up. Just type in ‘torture methods’ and if the cops come to our house Just tell them to talk to me and I will vouch for you. Who cares if it’s an embarrassing excuse.” She stated logically. I smiled back at her.

“Okay... Wait. We could blow him up!” I gasped excitedly. Noir had turned her head towards the T.V. again.

“We’re not blowing Kakashi up Sora.” My face dropped and I sat down with my arms crossed.

“Fine... I think it’s a worthy punishment...” I mumbled while pouting.

“Just chill man.” Noirs voice was flat as she started to flip through the channels.

“I AM CHILL!!!!!” I screamed and loomed over her with my eye twitching. Her eyes were wide.

“Oh yeah. Tot chill.” She rolled her eyes and I backed off and sat down again. We heard a knock on the door and I stood up in a flash, a vase ready in my hands to throw at Kakashi. The door opened to reveal a teal eyed red head. It was just Gaara. Noir turned her head and smiled with rainbow eyes when he greeted her. He walked over and sat down on the couch beside Noir while I still stood there frozen with the vase in my hands. Gaara looked at me strangely.

“What are you doing Sora?” He asked flatly. I blinked then put the vase down as I sat slowly.

“Nothing.” I spoke quietly. He shrugged and turned his attention back to Noir. I sat there restless for a long time until I stood up suddenly. “I’m getting something to eat!” I said loudly. Noir and Gaara stared at me.

“Well thanks for announcing that. We’ll be right here.” Noir said as Gaara chuckled. My shoulders dropped as I left to the kitchen.

* NOIR’S P.O.V. *

There was a long silence in the room.

“My leg is twitching.” I stated plainly. Gaara laughed and put his arm around me while you both watched your leg twitch, making you both laugh every time it did.

“So how was your day?” He asked cheerfully.

“Oh it was alright. I got to sleep in but Tsunade had a lot of jobs for me so I worked all afternoon and didn’t get back until a half an hour ago and my head still hurts. Plus I’m tired out.” I sighed while laying my head on Gaara’s shoulder. He chuckled softly and kissed me on the forehead, causing me to smile.