Chapter 2

"Um.. Zayn? Is that you?" I moved around and my heart thumped because I feared the dark and Zayn might do something stupid.

No one answered. I suddenly heard footsteps and my heart started pacing. "Zayn. Cut it out. Turn the lights on. Zayn!" 

"You used to enjoy playing in the dark with me. What made you change so suddenly?" Even though I  couldn't see him, I could tell he had a huge smirk on his face. "Hmm... remember the first time you got high?" 

By his voice, I could tell he was getting closer to me. "I'd rather not remember that." My voice came out low and weak.

I didn't want to remember. I hated what I had done with him. I hated all that I had done since the day I met him. I regretted it all. 

All of a sudden, I felt his fingers softly trailing down my arm. He grabbed the bag I was clutching on and moved it away. He then placed his hands on my hips. I felt we were so close that there was no air between. 

The heat of his breathe against my ear brought me shivers. "You'd rather not remember it but I know you'd never regret it. You'd never regret anything. You enjoyed every bit of it babe." My eyes widened at the word babe. His voice was so sexy and calm.  

He slowly moved one of his hands from my hip to the back pocket of my jeans. I grabbed his other hand from crawling underneath my top and collided my lips with his. Our lips moved in sync. 

I knew that if I acted this way I could distract him a bit. He tightly pressed on my butt and pushed me closer to him. I could tell he was getting hard from beneath his jeans. I pressed my waist against his crotch. My hands wrapped around his neck, he grabbed me by the hips and placed me on the counter. I unbuckled his belt and he pulled down his jeans. I rubbed my hand slowly against his crotch above his boxers as we kissed. 

"You're so good..." He moaned lightly not losing contact with my lips. He moved his hands from my thigh to underneath my shirt again. I knew he wouldn't give up easily. He never did. I moved my hand away from his crotch to push his hands down but I stopped.

I let him continue and he impatiently pulled my shirt off. "Now that's more like it babe." A smile spread across his face as his lips intertwined with mine. 

I  placed my hand above his boxers and slowly caressed the skin above his crotch. I slowly moved my hand into his boxers and gently rubbed his crotch. He was really hard. And moans were escaping his lips. I could feel his hot breathe against my lips and his pulse racing. I slowed down and, before we went any further, I decided to say a few things now that I had him under my control and weak. 

"Zayn...don't you think maybe we should end the drug dealing?" I got nervous as I spoke. 

"Do you want us to get killed, Kim?" His voice calm but breathing was heavy. I added a little more pressure on his crotch. 

"I'll see if I could talk to Louis. Maybe I could convince him to get-" He let a deep breath out. "get you out of it." I was surprised at how easy this went. I actually thought he would get pissed and get out of control. His temper usually was worse than Liams. But he was cool today. 

"And what about you?" 

"Kim... I can't just walk out on Louis. I'm his friend and he'd probably kill me." He spoke stuttering each word that left his mouth.

I moved my hand out of his boxers as he came. He placed a kiss on my lips then rested his head on my shoulder. 

A few seconds later, he moved away and I jumped off the counter. The lights were switched on and Zayn was standing next to the table that I hit my hip on earlier. He looked a bit different from the last time I saw him. He was wearing a black top and knee ripped black jeans. He had gotten more tattoos on his arms. 

His black hair that looked like it was perfectly done was a mess now. He had grown out his beard a bit. It looked scruffy but clean. His face was still flawless.

His lips so irresistible. My eyes met his and I just couldn't glance away. He had the sweetest hazel eyes and adorable smile. But he hid it and covered it up with his arrogance. 

Suddenly, the most evil smirk spread across his face.

"But don't think just because I'm getting you out of this that you have nothing do with me or any of this anymore." His eyes were staring straight at me. He watched me as I wore my top back on. I ignored him and brushed my hair with my fingers and grabbed the bag from near the sink. 

"I'm just gonna go now." I pulled out a white envelope from within my bag and placed it on the table. "That's the last of it." I said sternly as I walked passed him and towards the backdoor I entered from. 

He grabbed my wrist as I was making my way out and turned me around to face him.

"I missed you, Kim." I could see it in his eyes, the loneliness and misery he put himself through. I blame him for making himself so lonely. He pushed anyone that came near him, except Louis. 

I turned my face away and pulled my hand out of his grip. I walked out and headed to my car. I got in and drove out of the driveway. As soon as I was on the road, I thought to myself.

How dare he.. How could he even say he missed me. How? Is he insane? I haven't seen him for a while. I never planned on seeing him again after what he did to Liam and me but I had no other option. I needed to end this. I couldn't drug deal anymore. Now I'm not planning on seeing either of them anymore.

I don't understand why Liam always wanted to control me. I took him as my older protective brother but he didn''t feel the same way. He loved me. No matter how many times I told him I'm not in love he would just understand the exact opposite of what I say. And Zayn Mr Self Centered fuckin says he missed me. I thought he was going to fuckin throw a tantrum and probably throw something at me like the last time I saw him. 

I ran away from home to get my independence and find who I am. But instead I fell into so much trouble. I fell in love with Zayn. Because of that I got myself into this mess. I'm afraid if they find out the main reason why I dropped out of this whole thing with drugs and money. But there is no way they can find out. No. They cant find out. I wont let them. 

__________________________________________________

Please comment what you think of it so far? Do you like it or not? :) x