Juuzou x Reader part 15 FINALE!!

[A/N]-- ok guys, here it is, the finale of 'Is It Him? [Juuzou x Reader]'. This has been really fun and I enjoyed reading every vote and comment and getting all teary and happy about hitting the next milestone in reads (eg: 1K, 2K, 3K... and so forth). I will definitely continue writing, and may be working on a Kaneki x Reader... hinty hinty :p Thank you all SO MUCH for every read and comment and follow, I appreciate every single one of you <3 <3 I'm still in school so my English, grammar and basic literacy will continue getting better...hopefully hehe. Ok, now let's get on with the final part to 'Is It Him?' <3

Your p.o.v:

I woke up early this morning to the sound of Jason chilling laugh. I hate that laugh. I lifted my eyes to where he was standing. He was holding something different today...why? what on earth is it...?

"Good morning [Y/N], sleep well?" Jason said, knowing full well I didn't. I spat out a drop of blood in response. Whatever he was holding, glinted in the light which was shining down from the one window, too high to climb up to. Jason walked behind me and started rattling with the chains. My eyes widened when the thich iron chains fell loose around my legs. Suddenly I felt a horrible pressure in the middle of my back and I was kicked out of the chair. "c'mon b**ch! fight me!" I turned my head, wincing in pain and holding my back to try and relieve some pain. I tried to release the ghoul inside me, but my kagune just wouldn't release itself, then my stomach growled, indicating that I was hungry. I quickly lept behind him and tore a chunk of flesh away from his large shoulders. "AAH! B**CH!!" Jason screamed at me, but I ignored him, letting my kagune crawl out of my back, now the battle had begun.

I was jumping around, dodging all of his attacks with ease. He was slow. I took an opportunity to slice a perfect gnash in his side, blood spurting out everywhere. This just got him even more determined to catch me. There was another prescense in the room, but neither of us sensed it. Suddenly just as I through myself at Jason, around his shoulders, he swung me onto the concreate floor, cracking my back. I rolled in pain and coughed on some blood, which left a nice, little puddle on the floor. suddenly a boy with white hair started attacking Jason... and WON! I watched in horror and happiness. As I watched Jason's body fall limp to the floor, I laid back, tears streaming down my face. I was finally free! "Juuzou..." I said airily, "Juuzou?". No response. But I didn't bother lifting my head up to see who it was, as soon as he picked me up, I fell unconcious in his warm arms.

[Kaneki's P.O.V]

I saved [Y/N] and was carrying her to my 'hideout', basically where i stay. She was unconcious and very under-weight. No surprise there. Jason didn't feed me either when I was being tortured there. We finally arrived at the abandoned hospital that I was staying at. I put her down on a blanket, it was ripped up, but it was all I had. "Who are you...?" She asked quietly. I didn't answer, I thought she would've remembered me from that time with Juuzou...

flashback...

"Who are they?" You ask, not being able to see their faces. Juuzou stayed silent. "Hello Juuzou. Long time, no see..." one of them say in a young, male voice. "Ye... ' been such a long time since you burned down anteiku !" another boy says, sounding very annoyed. "Hello dear Kaneki ... Oh! And Its too, such a joyful day it is today" Juuzou says smugly.

Uta and Kaneki? Why are they here?

"Why are you hiding (Y/N)?" Kaneki asks. "Because you hideous ghouls would probably kill (him/her)" he says, moving away slowly. Kaneki and Uta tilt their heads so that they can see you properly. "Hello (Y/N), how are you?" You stay silent, not knowing what exactly to say. Juuzou walks in front of you, hinting to Uta and Kaneki to back off. But Uta smirks and says to Juuzou; "Hey, Juuzou... wanna do a bet?" Your face floods with fear and regret. "Okay, what kind of bet?"

"The (girl/boy) stays in the middle of the field and we race to reach her- fighting can be included" Kaneki smiles. "First one to to (him/her) keeps her" Uta finishes. Juuzou nods in agreement and they all walk to the edges of the field, leaving you alone.

As soon as they reach the edges, they wait about 3 seconds then start darting towards you. You fall to the floor in fear and cover your face with your hands. 1 minute later, Juuzou reaches you and carries you away. Kaneki and Uta both stood sulking by the tree.

end.

Although... I was an a** back then... I hope I can start again, wait... do I...like her!?

[A/N]-- OOOOOH!! CLIFFHANGER!!! just gonna have to wait until i publish next. dont forget to follow me so you'll be notified every time I publish <3 Hope you enjoyed that and thank you so much for all the votes, follows and comments, I really do appreciate every single one of them, you all made me fell so happy and like i was worth something when my mind convinced me otherwise. THANK YOOUU!! <3 <3 <3 xxxx